West Ham friendly

Very disappointing feed from where I am. Unable to watch more than 10 seconds at a time. Can’t think my broadband’s that crap.

Wow. I know it’s only a friendly but we genuinely looked a class above them today. Three flattered them and we could have easily had more. The most pleasing thing was that it wasn’t down to the individual brilliance of any player, the team just functioned incredibly effectively as a unit. Even when we made subs they fitted in seamlessly. The movement off the ball was a joy to watch and every time one of our players had the ball they had numerous options to pass to. I know it’s only a friendly ect but that really was the polar opposite of how we played last season. And as an added note how good does this Jaidon Anthony guy look?

Everytime we went forward we looked like we were going to make something of it. Great performance without Cook, Surridge, Brooks, Travers.
Not sure about the keeper on trial and Pugh didn’t really have decent opportunity on the ball

Who would've thought JT would have us winning a trophy just 2 games into his reign, eddie who? Lol, even the players looked embarrassed to lift the trophy.

Everytime we went forward we looked like we were going to make something of it. Great performance without Cook, Surridge, Brooks, Travers.
Not sure about the keeper on trial and Pugh didn’t really have decent opportunity on the ball
Played a good ball for Billing. Archer looked a bit poor if i'm honest.

well, that was entertaining. A defensive masterclass all round.
Still, wins breed confidence.

I'm still not really up for the start of the season yet.

Wow. I know it’s only a friendly but we genuinely looked a class above them today. Three flattered them and we could have easily had more. The most pleasing thing was that it wasn’t down to the individual brilliance of any player, the team just functioned incredibly effectively as a unit. Even when we made subs they fitted in seamlessly. The movement off the ball was a joy to watch and every time one of our players had the ball they had numerous options to pass to. I know it’s only a friendly ect but that really was the polar opposite of how we played last season. And as an added note how good does this Jaidon Anthony guy look?
Anthony did look great, quick, skillful, great runs off the ball and a terrific goal. If I have one concern, he looks a wee bit gangly? Might need a bit more time in the gym to really be able to compete, perhaps?

Played a good ball for Billing. Archer looked a bit poor if i'm honest.
Archer was weird. We conceded, he sat down for a second then almost flicked a switch like "oh ****************, I'm playing for a contract here" and started shouting at everyone.

Not convinced, I'm sad to say.

;