West Ham friendly

I really really really hope I'm proved wrong, but oborfohr (excuse spelling) may prove just slightly too slow in everything he does to be a success. But I hope I'm wrong, he seems a great lad.

A really good watch against a rather mediocre opponent. We looked comfortable most of the time and my only concern is leaking three goals, two offside admittedly. Looking forward to some serious games now.
:utc:

Definitely a positive before the start of the season especially without callum, Josh or Brooksie. If there still here next week then add them to the mix as well and we could be quite formidable. Great to see the young 'uns get a run out and what a finish from Anthony. Little backlift and visible to see the turn of the ankle. He definitely meant to place that there. As mentioned previously he lads seemed quite happy which is great to see and obvious that JT is having a positive affect. Last season's gone and buried. The lowlife antics of certain players forgotten. We move on and up. Well done boys.

Its a no to the keeper from me but difficult I guess for him to just turn and play with players he doesn't know. I'm afraid there was just something about him that says no. If he was decent he wouldnt be out there having trials.

Keeper did make a save, which is something we didn't get to say in half a dozen games from one of our's a while back.

We need a lucky keeper more than a good one?!

;