Where will EDDIE be this season

rickie

Star Player
I for one would welcome him back willingly
After a well earned break to spend time with his family I really think he would do a brilliant job rebuilding and galvanising a team that was fit to progress
I think we all could see he needed a break and if he thinks he can create the team needed and has the backing It will be a great future for both fans and club

UTCIAD

Fritter I don’t think family would be happy with a move away from the south coast and commuting is not an option if you have ever had to do it
UTCIAD

This season? Nowhere. It’s an impossibility because we are between seasons. There currently is no “this” season.

thread closed. You’re welcome.

I hear it will be here in Bournemouth. He's taken the franchise on one of the Ice cream kiosks along the promenade. Look out for Ice Cool Eddie's "here you go, have a Cherry on top". : )

Palace is a possibility but I think it could be West Ham as I think Moyes will be the favourite to return there post Ancelotti's departure.

Palace is a possibility but I think it could be West Ham as I think Moyes will be the favourite to return there post Ancelotti's departure.

Hmm. More money to spend there I suppose but I think he won't want to miss out on West Ham in Europe. Can't see him accepting. Other Everton opportunities are likely to come up for him in the future I think. How long does their average manager last there? Having said that he's getting on a bit so might be thinking about retirement in a few years.

I predict that he will be at home, unemployed. At least for the first part of the season. Can’t see him getting a Prem job at the moment. Too many more appealing candidates available at this time. But might get a gig mid season. Tbh I think it was silly of him not to take the Celtic job.

I think he will go to them lot when Hassenhutl is sacked, hard to blame him really, it's a good basis to start with, some good players, very close by and academy.and the board deliver more for their fans and tbh he'd thrive in that environment

;