Where will EDDIE be this season

Dont think Ed will go far northwards past Watford....and he could end up, PleaseNo, at Brighton if Potter straddles the roundabout.
:eek:
But..I'm thinking Watford at some not so far off juncture....or if Parker gets hooked out of Kings Park in the Summer by Racing Club Gateshead ... then Ed will be buying bags of nuts in Boscombe Bus Station Arcade to feed the squirrels as he passes the Cricket Pavilion ..before climbing into his waiting Thunderbird ( Yemser hiding in the boot)....and roaring into DC...handbrake skids and doughnuts ...with hoardes of gleeful Pokesdownians and West Howe Bootboys chanting " He went Ferkin' Nowhere..and then he came back...da dah..da da Dah ". :hehe:

Fritter I don’t think family would be happy with a move away from the south coast and commuting is not an option if you have ever had to do it
UTCIAD

Well, he's in the wrong job then. Managers can't be so picky about where to live. Chances are they will have to move on at some point. If Eddie is determined to stay in the area, the Southampton job might be offered to him, but maybe not. Unless he's willing to become more flexibly mobile, he needs to re-think his career. Plenty of other things he could do.

Well, he's in the wrong job then. Managers can't be so picky about where to live. Chances are they will have to move on at some point. If Eddie is determined to stay in the area, the Southampton job might be offered to him, but maybe not. Unless he's willing to become more flexibly mobile, he needs to re-think his career. Plenty of other things he could do.

I read somewhere that he'd been to a few scummers home games this season, no idea if that's true but perhaps he's waiting for herr rabbit hutch to be given the flick?

I read somewhere that he'd been to a few scummers home games this season, no idea if that's true but perhaps he's waiting for herr rabbit hutch to be given the flick?

H H is doing alright now. EH may be waiting in Southampton a long time.

If you’re careful when you’ve banked a few mill during 5 years in the Prem, then I would have thought you can be very choosy about where you live.

;