Where will EDDIE be this season

Lets get him back.
I can see the desire to get him back, but is he the same Eddie Howe who left AFCB? Without knowing every detail of his departure only he knows his feelings for the club. I don't doubt that AFCB has a large place in his heart, but is that enough to bring him back again?

It could very well be that Eddie has stalled for a bit too long....and clubs are a bit perplexed at the strange 'aura' that seem to hang above his head !
If he is, or is going to be again, as potent a force as in the last decade....he needs to get his head sorted damn quickish IMO.

I keep hoping that we are the reason he turned down Celtic and Jeff being interviewed means Blake has gone paving the way for Eddie’s return.

Then reality it’s Woodgate until Christmas then O’Neill kicks in.
Doubt it’s Woodgate if an appointment is close. Imagine it would take our board longer than three weeks to source and recruit somebody who was already here in the first place.

I don’t think Eddie is held in the same stock outside of Bournemouth as he is in it. I am sure he is financially secure but football wise he needs to work by Christmas id have thought.
I think this is absolutely true. The majority of Bournemouth fans seem to be under the impression that the rest of the footballing world views him in the same God like way that we do. The reality I think is that top level clubs will view him as a respectable but not a stand out candidate.

Im not sure its a good move for us or him..if he returns..but I can't deny I'd get excited if it happened...then of course its essential from that point on ..as a supporter ..to do exactly that ..support it, with all the intensity you can muster.

I think this is absolutely true. The majority of Bournemouth fans seem to be under the impression that the rest of the footballing world views him in the same God like way that we do. The reality I think is that top level clubs will view him as a respectable but not a stand out candidate.
Which he was to us. If we turned out to be the level of where he wanted to go then that would be absolutely fine by me. Not everyone has ambitions to reach the highest level.

Ps. I’m dreaming clearly! At least that’s what I call the combination of sunshine and wine! ,-)

Agree. Yet it wasn't that long ago that he was being mentioned for the England job.

I can see the desire to get him back, but is he the same Eddie Howe who left AFCB? Without knowing every detail of his departure only he knows his feelings for the club. I don't doubt that AFCB has a large place in his heart, but is that enough to bring him back again?
I also wonder (doubt) if this is the same AFCB that he managed through the promotion and early PL years.

Something went way off the rails in the last 18 months of his tenure. We all saw it, but didn't want to lay it at his feet. And maybe he was not at fault. But his star has dimmed, and he needs to get a job and do something with it.

Ps. I’m dreaming clearly! At least that’s what I call the combination of sunshine and wine! ,-)

Paradise Rob...I call it paradise

Reading Twitter it is interesting that Everton and Tottnum don't think he is a big enough name. Then you look at Howard Kendall's career at Everton and Bill Nicholson at Tottenham and you realise their greatest managers had the same pedigree as Eddie Howe when they started managing those clubs...but the fans want
Fandangoo Pritpateli 'cos he's foreign and exotic.

Reading Twitter it is interesting that Everton and Tottnum don't think he is a big enough name. Then you look at Howard Kendall's career at Everton and Bill Nicholson at Tottenham and you realise their greatest managers had the same pedigree as Eddie Howe when they started managing those clubs...but the fans want
Is he part of our shortlist that Fandangoo....

Think Everton need to get their head straight and stop chasing big name managers and instead get someone to develop the team. Moyes a better bet than pirlo imho. Thought Everton were dreadful for most of 2021

;