Wolves v AFC Bournemouth

7 more games, keep our heads up, keep fighting etc etc .

But currently we look like downtrodden Huddersfield last year, or perhaps a bit harsh, but more like bmth during the Groves spell in charge. Is there a win in us ? The players do not look sure on their roles or abilities.

We can still do it, much much stranger things have happened & at least vs Newcastle there will be changes up front - again today, we offer v little threat, lack the collective speed of thought & movement to trouble teams in the league. When Wolves stepped up, we were there for the taking.

Let's hope we turn this around - we can do it - but seem increasingly dependant on other teams being in a worse state than ourselves. Someone find our bloody mojo.

UTCIAD

Really need Brooks to find form and hopefully with a couple games now under his belt he can help with our creativity. Surely we are due spanking a team soon

Did Solent cut and paste the post match interview? Willo's rose tinted glasses seeping through. Oh for a bit of honesty.

The biggest criticism I can make is that despite being one nil down with a couple of minutes to go I am willing for the referee to blow his final whistle, as I’m well aware we’re not going to score and watching us play is just depressing. I can’t remember ever seeing a team at this level so clueless and devoid of ideas. Even at one nil down we spend the majority of the game slowly knocking it around at the back and then eventually hopefully punting it towards an isolated striker who can’t win headers. Kind of wish we could just throw in the towel and not even bother playing the last 7.

so if/when we drop to championship and that is our level then great there are alot of positives
no VAR yet
playing 2 games a week isn't so much of a struggle
we get rid of alot of dead weight (and no doubt pick up some more)
Cup games may become important again
we might shoot
no more 100k a week wages
available tickets
our coaches are back close to "their level" which will improve training

The usual thats why we are going down bad day at the office for the management team.

Smith isnt a PL standard LB, exposing him to the oppositions danger man with no cover was a goal waiting to happen.

No shots on goal again, the towel has been thrown in.

At least fans didnt waste time and money travelling.

MoM - Surridge

The usual thats why we are going down bad day at the office for the management team.

Smith isnt a PL standard LB, exposing him to the oppositions danger man with no cover was a goal waiting to happen.

No shots on goal again, the towel has been thrown in.

At least fans didnt waste time and money travelling.

MoM - Surridge
As I said elsewhere, people don't waste time and money. I'd rather have been there than listening on the radio.

As I said elsewhere, people don't waste time and money. I'd rather have been there than listening on the radio.

This version of football just feels like a complete waste of time. By contrast I had a good day last time we were at Wolves, which was pretty much exactly the same blunt performance and I lost half my toes to frostbite.

Bang on. Its never a waste of time or money, its just what we do.

The alternative 'time' is used to do what exactly .. sit listening to willo and moaning on here ?
We have a good old moan on the magic minibus for 30 minutes and then we're back to just enjoying the company of others (well I enjoy them but can only speak for myself). ;-)

This version of football just feels like a complete waste of time. By contrast I had a good day last time we were at Wolves, which was pretty much exactly the same blunt performance and I lost half my toes to frostbite.

The performance was almost identical without Bambi on ice..(mings)....if Neto had netted in the last minute it would have been uncanny.

Its not like Eddie hasn't had 18 months to try and work out something different.....to me that's the most disappointing thing. I'm not saying we should randomly rock up and turn Wolves over but when your sorry asses are on the line you would have thought something different might have come out of the thought locker.

...well next game it has to be a bit of a shake up IMO...

Ramsdale

Smith
Cook
Ake
Rico

Danjuma
Lerma
Cook
Brooks

Surridge
Stanislas

bench