Wolves v AFC Bournemouth

The team are crap, they have been for the majority of the season. The manager can't solve it and this tepid version of post lockdown football is terrible even without AFCB. They might stay up but I'm not sure I'd muster much enthusiasm if they did.

I don't think it's going to be any good until we can go again and tbh I'm not too bothered what league that is in. Anything is better than this.

I don't t

I don't think we will win another game if we played that team, time for Eddie to show some balls and drop the contstantly failing players, before it's to late.
I see nothing in this side that will win another game, there is no threat upfront at all. Brought on 3 players in the second half that done absolutely nothing. Sorry Eddie this is no good keep playing the same players with no pace or little skill to beat a defender to shoot or make a telling pass. Callum hardly touched the ball, his contribution is not good enough either. The pace we had is not their either. the other sides must be rubbing there hands thinking that we are a easy touch.

Still, Wolves didn’t do our GD much harm, so could have been worse.
If King is fit and we play him as number nine, better days could be ahead.
Unlike recent Callum, King gets the ball and really works to try to do something with it. Callum really looks like he’s got a move lined up and is just going through the motions - just about.

Two games not a shot on goal,what has Sam got to do to get on the bench let alone get some game time.Did Solanke actually touch the ball and the goal machine Wilson never looked like troubling Wolves.Approach play reasonable if not predictable but oh so slow ,never looked like creating a chance.

Still, Wolves didn’t do our GD much harm, so could have been worse.
If King is fit and we play him as number nine, better days could be ahead.
Unlike recent Callum, King gets the ball and really works to try to do something with it. Callum really looks like he’s got a move lined up and is just going through the motions - just about.
Looked same as always to me

‘Callum really looks like he’s got a move lined up and is just going through the motions - just about.’

If that's the case, maybe the club should go through the motions on paying his wages.

;