AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa

To be honest there are quite a few. We have looked much better with 3 at the back but all 3 of them are a bit of a liability sometimes. Hause is a decent defender and unbeatable in the air but his passing is truly woeful at times.

Our midfield players have improved, Luiz looks like he will be superb one day and Nakamba is in top form right now. However we still leave lots of gaps in behind them.

We give the ball away too easily.

In the final 3rd, Grealish is the only player who consistently delivers. Our final ball at times is dreadful. Samatta is new to the league so it will take him awhile to get up to speed.

We're 16th for a reason and without Grealish I think we'd probably be bottom. We have seemed to turn a bit of a corner but I can't see us dominating the game saturday in any way.

Thanks for the reply.

You haven’t had a bad start to the New Year except for the result against Manchester City, but a number of sides have suffered them including us in this league.

Your away results have been good.

Hope for an entertaining game on Saturday.

Was the 1971-72 season in your time of watching Villa?

Calmness under fire personified.
And as I previously mentioned, he also manages to say the right things even if deep down all he really wants to do is give the players a right bollocking.
Was it a slip when he said that Fraser wanted to end his time with us on a high or words to that effect?

How many fans will have those white face masks on for the Villa match. I reckon at least 50. I wonder if you can buy them in the red and black stripes from the club shop.

Anyway, off to the match later. It could be a tense affair, either team could win easily in which case not so tense!

At the moment I can't see how we're going to score goals as we're not getting the players or balls in the box. Perhaps it'll change today?

A must win game for us, the first of our many cup finals. Up the Cherries.

Anyway, off to the match later. It could be a tense affair, either team could win easily in which case not so tense!

At the moment I can't see how we're going to score goals as we're not getting the players or balls in the box. Perhaps it'll change today?

A must win game for us, the first of our many cup finals. Up the Cherries.
I seem to recall we scored 3 in our last league game. (y)

Now the transfer window is closed, players who at times had been linked with moves away can relax and concentrate 100% on their football.

Today is a very important game for our club and just hope we see the team performance we saw against Brighton and goals to go with it.

Callum Wilson scored a goal average of every other game in the PL last season, just need that partnership with Ryan Fraser to blossom for the rest of the season.

Looking forward to today’s game and the right result.

HELLO my little Bournemouth friends how the devil are you boys and girls hope you have been keeping good.are you ready to say a big hi to Mr Ming's lol,silly question but what's the score going to be ?.myself 1-1 with your old hero haha popping up with a late one.

Im not so sure about the Calm thing!

The team have a calm aura in the first 45 mins of many games. 0-2 .

" the gaffer is in a good mood today "

No one is 'worried' ? Or worked up?

Steve Cook always looks 'concerned' and focused in the tunnel clips....Callum doesnt.

Eddie says the right things ..but its about the players playing the right things!

Just a passing thought....

3-1 today...the gloom further lifted...a run of two wins ..
If then a couple of away draws at Sheffield and Burnley ...we go north in the table!
The key to things then could be the turmoil at West Ham putting the lid on the bottom three !
Our free fall was a bit too early...we got ahead of ourselves...others can do the quaking now...
...following Frasergate this week ...there might be an angry crowd ..and hopefully some fired up Cherries out there on the pitch!

Im praying that our dudes dont stand in the tunnel looking googled - eyed in love at Jack G. and swapping Dubai memories with Tyrone M...with autograph books in hand...and then present Jack with the match ball every five minutes ...
Please Boscombe.. Own your Turf!

;