AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa

If we somehow manage to beat them I vow to do something particularly stupid by way of a celebration. I'll let you know what it was if it happens ;)
I'm currently not too optimistic but if ever there was a time for our boys to surprise us it has to be now ! I still see a glimmer of hope. Just about. Over there.
It’s too cold to streak

4-3-3- it is. Back to my 1980s school days. Interesting to make the change in formation at this point. Fingers crossed it works.

Good to see Junior on the bench. Solanke will be disappointed but he didn't do his chances of displacing Callum from leading the line any favours on Monday. No doubt if we need to chase the game and change things he'll come on as part of a front two.

Not got too much problem with that team tbh, as long as we push high up. Think Franno over cook is fine. Cook not been that great recently, and Francis is ok at CB.
Lot of people moaning about Lewis cook not starting. He has been pretty rubbish from what I’ve seen

This team is too negative, no way we will create anything with that line up. Another terrible selection by EH. How does he think that this will work?

I thought I would give it 15 minutes and digest.

Tippy tappy back 4 returns.
Not sure what Billing has done to warrant a place.
Callum running on his own again.

I'll take 1-1

No Steve Cook , Surman or Surridge the Goal.

Well if its a Pits 1st half...you would hope he gets em on early 2nd.. because if its not till after 60/70 minutes and we are in deficit the crowd will be incensed by then....possibly a Jcl Fire drill.

Would have gone for Cook over Franno .... Franno woeful pace these days and less awareness than Cook.

Would have loved to have seen King in there but patience is a virtue.

Rabbits foot and horseshoe at the ready !

;