AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City

At this moment in time that is looking like a wrist-slashingly bad football team to be putting out for a match which we desperately need to win and where we need to gain some belief that promotion is still on the cards.
Honestly I am struggling to fathom how that team is supposed to win this game.
Even if we do win, it will be winning fugging ugly which is not exactly going to cause us to suddenly start believing that we can do this thing.
So, so, so conservative that it is genuinely depressing !
Well said!

Ok, I reckon we'll do pretty well for 10-15 minutes, then from 20 mins Cardiff will come into it and score between 30-40 minutes. Then we'll rally a bit second half. Then Wilson will score.

I so hope not. Would love a win, 3 or 4 nil.

Well I hope there is back tracking on here, with JW's line up at the end of the match, when we win 3.0.....I can only hope, but I am not inspired by such negative formations we have seen for the majority of the season, I think we were spoilt having EH and his philosophy until the last 18 months of his tenure.

Oh my the state of that team. Where on earth is the attacking intent? Poor Surridge is going to be playing off of scraps all night. Looks like we are holding out for a 0-0 at home to Cardiff, joy. Let’s just get this season done and start to rebuild under someone who actually knows what he’s doing. Only positive is Woodgate not got a chance of getting the job full time beyond this season. Negative is we are going to finish bottom half
Tell us, you know it all,
how will Cardiff set up ?

My God....we are off on a good un already !

What negativity !
Personally I look forward to being pleasantly surprised Brian, just not expecting it ! I'm feeling that JW needed to shed the fear that pervades the playing staff and be more positive now that he has the job permanently. I think he should have been braver and tried to convince the players that they are good enough to win this game by playing attacking football with flair.

To me it looks like he is sending them out there with the message "Try not to concede too many and let's hope we can somehow nick the odd goal to win it".

It's just so typically conservative and not the new direction we need to turn things around significantly. I'd rather we lost in a blaze of glory than to narrowly miss out on the playoffs playing safe soporific football. Let's see how it turns out for JW tonight but even if a valuable lesson is learned, we'll have one less game left to finally turn things around.

Anyway, good luck lads !!!
:utc:

;