AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City

Oh my the state of that team. Where on earth is the attacking intent? Poor Surridge is going to be playing off of scraps all night. Looks like we are holding out for a 0-0 at home to Cardiff, joy. Let’s just get this season done and start to rebuild under someone who actually knows what he’s doing. Only positive is Woodgate not got a chance of getting the job full time beyond this season. Negative is we are going to finish bottom half

I’d rather he played the kids and had a go FFS. How have we ended up in this situation? With a line up that we can pretty much unanimously agree will not work?

I'd say it looks like Surridge as lone striker. No Pearson or wilshere. There are three players who aren't always present for 90 minutes, Stan, Phil Bill and LCook. I think that's too many. Still, that's the team. Cardiff are on a roll, maybe they'll roll over.

Really not sure what to expect maybe they will be on a high with woodgate getting appointed and we will smash Cardiff or it could just easily be us greeting smashed. We are very much a Jekyll and Hyde with more of the Hyde recently

I’d rather he played the kids
Indeed. He could have been brave and started with some youngster in the side rather than just on the bench. He could have gone for two up front. He could have basically done anything to show that we are intent on winning this game rather than simply not losing it ( which we'll probably manage to do anyway ! ).
Not exactly an exciting new dawn under our new permanent manager is it ????
Awful negative selection in my view, just what we as fans DID NOT want to see.

What we are about to witness is a side who can’t score from set pieces, set up shop and try to knick a goal from a set piece.

Really not sure what to expect maybe they will be on a high with woodgate getting appointed and we will smash Cardiff or it could just easily be us greeting smashed. We are very much a Jekyll and Hyde with more of the Hyde recently
Look at the line up again mate. Surely you can be exactly sure what to expect. A lot of possession in meaningless areas. And no attacking threat. If we manage to scrape a 0-0 we’ll be lucky

Once again, blessed with the best attackers in the league we play 5 defenders. It defies logic.
At this moment in time that is looking like a wrist-slashingly bad football team to be putting out for a match which we desperately need to win and where we need to gain some belief that promotion is still on the cards.
Honestly I am struggling to fathom how that team is supposed to win this game.
Even if we do win, it will be winning fugging ugly which is not exactly going to cause us to suddenly start believing that we can do this thing.
So, so, so conservative that it is genuinely depressing !

;