AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea

missing the game today, away in tropical middlesboro. come on uuuuuuuu mighty slightly misfiring rrreeddddddddsssss

:utc::utc::cheers::cheers:

Going to the game later, I'll probably be as nervous as for the Villa game.
All I ask is that we play well.

Up the Cherries!

We talk of our poor signings, think they paid £70 million for him.

BBC Sport

Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga is reportedly ready to quit Stamford Bridge after Frank Lampard went back on a verbal agreement to keep him as #CFC's number one.

Once again the main talking point is who plays , where and how.....none of it having been 'settled' in any way all season. Nothing has gelled enough for any stability.
3 points today and a draw or narrow defeat at Anfield would be a great platform for a miracle finish and we know the 'clearout' is almost certainly on in the summer.
Problem for me is the players having differing agendas...and how that feeds into the final third....yeah , almost a third of the season left.
Win 3 or 4 of the 5 remaining home games...could set up another 5 seasons !

That’s our strongest team on paper (with Brooks injured) you can have the Rico/Stacey debate I guess but a fag paper between them really. What I hope is if it doesn’t gel today we don’t chop and change again next week. There is rarely two games in a row Eddie hasn’t trusted the same team this year and it hasn’t helped rhythm. Let’s give this lot three games at least.

I don't think anyone can moan about that formation and line up??

Maybe Eddie has been reading the forum!

;