AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace

Missing my first home league game in seven years thanks to illness. At least it is on the telly.

Fear for Franno tonight.
Palace's style of play (saw their game v Liverpool a couple of weeks or so back) is one that we often struggle with, especially at home, so I don't really have high expectations for tonight.

On the other hand, they might be vulnerable on the break, if we can manage to make that count.

Wrighty talking up Palace and Afcb tonight ! " Bournemouth have some Sharp and classy players! " .....F#ck me BROOKS has just ...has just.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Excellent first half. The squad looks really balanced. Palace having a nightmare trying to deal with Fraser and Smith on the left.

Great first half !! Another early goal for us in the second would do it , Palace not offering a lot ..Francis very steady .

Very entertaining first half, as expected! Lerma is looking very concerning, he's giving away too many times and not getting into space, unlike Cook. Other than that, it's been perfect!

Very entertaining first half, as expected! Lerma is looking very concerning, he's giving away too many times and not getting into space, unlike Cook. Other than that, it's been perfect!

According to the stats, Lerma playing 27/33 accurate, Cook 29/35... Not exactly much in it. Lerma has been playing some really good aggressive and accurate balls forward.

On the whole they both look like our best at the moment, but you always feel with both of them that they have a major individual mistake in them which can cost us a goal. Lerma was close after 7-8 minutes or so (and probably should have been booked).

Everyone playing well.

Francis does play better when he starts the game.

Excellent finish by young Brooks.

Need another goal please.

Lerma's first touch has been poor a couple of times. Lead to that early Palace free kick.

Callum's first touch has also been poor. Otherwise the team has played some very nice stuff that has nearly come off a couple of times.

Hoping we can hold on second half.

;