AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool

As someone said yesterday - can we get this clown banned somehow? He’s already spoiling the dynamic of this board and generating bad feeling as opposed to the (mostly) friendly banter we all know and love. I haven’t pressed the ignore button yet and don’t know it’s capabilities but would imagine i’d still have to suffer seeing his name and have my screen tainted by people replying to his posts. Just the way he uses the English makes me feel nauseous.

If you disagree with my comments then don't read them. I don't read posts from certain individuals if I disagree with their point of view, I don't upset myself over it. Perhaps you should join the merry band on the Echo site where the forum is full of people like yourself who wish to see people banned simply because they post comments that you disagree with. You are just being childish and acutely stupid with your comment above.

Smhinto can you post your prediction for today please. You might be almost right again.
Hitler predicted he would win the war and rule for a 1000 year reich.
I must admit he was almost right.

So with Gosling out, presumably we'll see Lerman and Surman in midfield.
Who will be on the bench though?

I would suggest it could be one of the match day programme sellers or maybe one of the bar staff from the East stand.

As someone said yesterday - can we get this clown banned somehow? He’s already spoiling the dynamic of this board and generating bad feeling as opposed to the (mostly) friendly banter we all know and love. I haven’t pressed the ignore button yet and don’t know it’s capabilities but would imagine i’d still have to suffer seeing his name and have my screen tainted by people replying to his posts. Just the way he uses the English makes me feel nauseous.

You want to ban freedom of speech?

I bet you are a right joy to be in company with. Have you considered a job as an insomnia therapist? o_O

Actually no I have not. However, have you ever considered visiting the planet Earth?

My comment is a reasonable point based on the realism of the situation of facing a strong Liverpool side. AFCB have key players missing in the form of Smith, Gosling and L. Cook of which will hamper our efforts. I we do manufacture a result I will jump for joy and post that my thesis for the game was wrong.

Smhinto balls smhinto balls smhinto all the way...oh what fun it is to ride on a one braincell open sleigh!

I share you humour even though it was aimed at me. However, we will see how inaccurate my thesis considering the Liverpool game was at 14:15pm this afternoon.

The Ignore Function is the most absurd thing I've encountered since I started using devices. It's so daft. Mr Serious put me on it some time back, strange for me because I found his posts ok, ...he can't handle me for some reason.. my posts get into areas of discomfort I suppose...but all that's needed is to Ignore( non key version!) what I've spouted!!!
Keying it is taking away a natural social skill...
It doesn't hurt me emotionally at all... All the local pubs banned me from quizzing when it was popular here.....fair enough as it was tedious for one team winning all the prizes......but they still remained sociable.
We are getting like many Americans.....where often they walk past people in distress in the street as if they are not there. As Brits I feel our best natural feature is our Tolerance and Compassion.

One thing that is certain, in all of this.... Both teams will want to win :p and I honestly think it will be The Cherries. King, Wilson and Fraser to score for us, Milner to grab a late goal for Liverpool. Result: 3-1.

Predicting a loss to an unbeaten team who have only conceded six goals this season won't exactly get you a place in Mensa.

Some prevail in defeat and misery, others look forward to the game in hope. Lets hope we see a decent game and the lads put in a shift, no matter the result.

Predicting a loss to an unbeaten team who have only conceded six goals this season won't exactly get you a place in Mensa.

Some prevail in defeat and misery, others look forward to the game in hope. Lets hope we see a decent game and the lads put in a shift, no matter the result.
Yup! We need to be positive and look forward to a good game. Belief. Faith. Expectation.

Reading the echo comments section (I know, Jesus) Smhinto is an absolute base level troll, making multiple accounts, having conversations with himself etc and just looking for bites while he constantly makes negative comments about the team and never positive ones. Probably a scummer tbh.
Think the boards here are above all that, but if you all want to get needlessly defensive and screech “but freedom of speech!!” you could see how it plays out first I guess....

One thing that is certain, in all of this.... Both teams will want to win :p and I honestly think it will be The Cherries. King, Wilson and Fraser to score for us, Milner to grab a late goal for Liverpool. Result: 3-1.

Jules, I have a betting slip with that very score on it (I have backed us to win 3-1 every week for the last five years, they even mentioned me on Solent once) and I got a very skinny 40/1.

Since we beat Carlisle on the last home game of the division one season how many home games have we won 3-1 ?

Ake has done the midfield thing plenty of times before, he would be fine there alongside Lerma. Mings alongside Cookie would also be fine, after his solid display last weekend. I'd not even be unhappy if Surman gave us a three in the middle to be honest. We need a rock solid base to allow our speedy attack to go at them.

Ake has done the midfield thing plenty of times before, he would be fine there alongside Lerma. Mings alongside Cookie would also be fine, after his solid display last weekend. I'd not even be unhappy if Surman gave us a three in the middle to be honest. We need a rock solid base to allow our speedy attack to go at them.

I think we need 3 at the back today like at City last week, next week we can stick Ake in midfield and Mings with Cook

;