AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool

Reading the echo comments section (I know, Jesus) Smhinto is an absolute base level troll, making multiple accounts, having conversations with himself etc and just looking for bites while he constantly makes negative comments about the team and never positive ones. Probably a scummer tbh.
Think the boards here are above all that, but if you all want to get needlessly defensive and screech “but freedom of speech!!” you could see how it plays out first I guess....[/QUOT

No i do not have multiple accounts, never have and never will. May i suggest you return
to the Echo forum where it is full of people like yourself who launch a confrontational crusade against people who post opinions that are different from their own and who fail to grasp the reality of any given situation. i.e the red rose spectalce brigade who live in a complete dream world. You need to stop acting childishly and grow up.

I quite like my dream world. It was great we were in the premier league.
You constantly say that people who do not agree with you are looking through rose coloured specs.
Does anyone agree with you Steven?

One thing that is certain, in all of this.... Both teams will want to win :p and I honestly think it will be The Cherries. King, Wilson and Fraser to score for us, Milner to grab a late goal for Liverpool. Result: 3-1.
They have never lost when Milner scores!

Gutted about Callum but if its a twinge, I'd rather he rested for a week than properly pinged it and ended up being out for weeks. Josh is a more than capable central striker.
Really need Stan to get back to some form, he has been in and out when playing.
Maybe Surman sitting and keeping things simple will enable Jeff to venture forward.
Will still be really tough today though, so hope we give them a proper good game either way.

The odds have been stacking up against us with injuries....what next?
I'm trying to stay positive....so if we can get to half-time time level with this set up we can get at least a point!
A game for Brooks to shine is my hope! Take em out Dave!
We need it Big from the crowd ....Mega Big. Seize the Day!

;