AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City - Saturday 5.30 pm

None of us were there at five to five as we'd all gone home a few hours earlier.
Someone must have slipped you a mickey finn at 40,000 feet ;)
Memory deceives me on kick off time. Anyway…. We were taxiing in to the terminal at a time when the game should have finished with it at 1-1 and we were sat with the Surmans. His very lovely wife had commented on my kids shirt and said ‘my husband plays for them and he is starting today’ I remember hoping in vain that my lad looked happy at that news!

Tbh Neil has a profile picture of himself on this forum, bigger balls than pretty much everyone.
I will stand for him trial by combat as I haven't had a black eye in a while I miss it.
Thanks. I’ve always believed you should be visible, honest and stand by your own comments. If people were forced to use their own name on Twitter for example you wouldn’t have all the racist/homophobic and misogynistic abuse.

Thanks. I’ve always believed you should be visible, honest and stand by your own comments. If people were forced to use their own name on Twitter for example you wouldn’t have all the racist/homophobic and misogynistic abuse.
I'm going to ignore what you said Neil and pretend you are anti woke.
But I'll still stand for you. Why has no offered me out yet? I've never been on the juice im not a cheat and I'm not trained in mixed martial arts. Some one show some front for phucks sake it's embarassing. Even if you don't mean it I want to get my head smashed in.

But I'll still stand for you. Why has no offered me out yet? I've never been on the juice im not a cheat and I'm not trained in mixed martial arts. Some one show some front for phucks sake it's embarassing. Even if you don't mean it I want to get my head smashed in.
Can you kneel? ;-)

Memory deceives me on kick off time. Anyway…. We were taxiing in to the terminal at a time when the game should have finished with it at 1-1 and we were sat with the Surmans. His very lovely wife had commented on my kids shirt and said ‘my husband plays for them and he is starting today’ I remember hoping in vain that my lad looked happy at that news!
It's strange that particular games stands out for the very late winner. We were in Madrid airport admiring the Real Madrid shop when the winner was struck.

I wouldn’t wish to hard.
Remember from the Tom Lockyer thread.
‘It looks like ‘This is the only shot we get’. :wack:

I wouldn’t wish to hard.
Remember from the Tom Lockyer thread.
‘It looks like ‘This is the only shot we get’. :wack:
We should make the most out of it shouldn't we - i want a good beating to make me feel alive now that Tom Lockyer has depressed me of any hope of an afterlife.

I used to like arguing with you Rob before I knew you were in a wheelchair.
But I'm sorry honor prevents me from saying a bad word about you, you've got a pass for life even though I imagine you want some abuse I'm sorry I can't do it.
Ask Chat GPT for a row Rob
What’s wrong with you? ;-)

BBC

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola on whether Kevin de Bruyne will be fit to face Bournemouth: "It is good. Not injured. I don't know if he is 100% but we took a good decision [against Brentford]. We didn't take a risk. People ask why didn't Kevin play but it's because he didn't feel comfortable. This week he came and trained by himself but I am pretty sure he will travel."

I'm sure Pep will risk playing KDB to win the match if it means they go 1 point behind Liverpool as they clearly want 4 in a row to break Man U's consecutive title record which has never been done.

Have seen all the home PL games against the Mancs and have been to 4 of the away games.
My aggregate score 34-5
Really not sure why I am looking forward to the game tomorrow, any sane person would stay at home.

Just watched Andoni Iraola’s press conference.

Again that penalty decision at Newcastle came up and there was a fairly long discussion about it.

Dominic Solanke plays his 100th Premier League game tomorrow and there was a discussion about Dom as a player and as a person.

;