Arnaut Danjuma

TBH , yes , it was Fraser I was mentioning. I've been a great fan of Ryan's since he joined but , and although I fully understand the play your best players argument, I don't believe Fraser is currently one of our best players. However, given a run in the team Danjuma could be , with the added factor he's a player who wants to stick around

TBH , yes , it was Fraser I was mentioning. I've been a great fan of Ryan's since he joined but , and although I fully understand the play your best players argument, I don't believe Fraser is currently one of our best players. However, given a run in the team Danjuma could be , with the added factor he's a player who wants to stick around

Fair enough, I'd always go with the form player but I wouldn't argue with anyone who wanted Fraser dropped on form. As you say if there's nothing between them you'd pick the player that's likely to be better for us long term. Arguably the same goes for loan players.

There's a man who leads a life of danger
To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
With every move he makes another chance he takes
Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow

Arnaut Danger Man, Arnaut Danger Man
He’s number 14 and we’re gonna sing his name

I must admit it is getting a bit boring waiting for Danjuma and Kelly to be fit again. Perhaps they'll make the bench this weekend?

I'm well aware of that. It's just fcuking crazy that the police descended upon him in Bournemouth town centre and had him in cuffs on a case of mistaken identity.
He never mentioned being in handcuffs, the Sun did.
He was told to put his hands on a fence, the police were looking for someone who had stabbed someone and he fitted the description.
When he was found not to be the person they were looking for he was let go. No need for all the gobbing off either.
Good police work in my view.
The media again trying to put more racial tension into the air.
He also moans about being stopped in a very expensive car, any young person seen driving a very expensive car will get stopped these days.
Its not because of his colour.

;