Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth

Jonny, you're very welcome on this site, but just a tip for the uninitiated.....don't ever use "em". Some people might think you are friends with a former chairman of ours who had those initials and will put out a contract on you:grinning:
LMFAOOOO ooops thanks for the tip Adam

I remember an extremely toxic atmosphere, with boos and abuse for the majority of the Villa players that had got the team into that situation (only the 'new guys' were spared).
Yep that's the thing with a lot of villa fans everything should be all roses but when it goes wrong they turn on the team.i always say if you do that then your part of the problem the players won't perform when it's like that and the fans are making it worse.

Ramsdale
Smith - Cook - Ake - Rico
Fraser - Lerma - Billing - H Wilson
King - Wilson

Let the full backs get forward and back to our “overlapping best”! With I fancy Lerma and Billing over their central midfield so should give us a solid base.

For me, the Wilson/King partnership gets 1 more week although last chance saloon for it at the minute since last week and towards the end of last season it was abject. Set pieces will be vital tomorrow and would love to see Harry Wilson over them.

2-1 Bournemouth, COYR!

Ramsdale
Smith - Cook - Ake - Rico
Fraser - Lerma - Billing - H Wilson
King - Wilson

Let the full backs get forward and back to our “overlapping best”! With I fancy Lerma and Billing over their central midfield so should give us a solid base.

For me, the Wilson/King partnership gets 1 more week although last chance saloon for it at the minute since last week and towards the end of last season it was abject. Set pieces will be vital tomorrow and would love to see Harry Wilson over them.

2-1 Bournemouth, COYR!
I know I shouldn't say it but you could be right with that score line UTV

Echo version.

Mings' form for Villa last season followed by his big-money move this summer have seen some suggestion of an England call-up for the 26-year-old.

And Howe believes he has the potential to make the step into the national set-up.

He said: "Tyrone's got all the attributes, there's no doubt about that.
"With us he was really unfortunate with injuries. He was never able to get that run in the team that he wanted.

"He was obviously fighting with Nathan (Ake) for a lot of the time for the same shirt.

"But there's no doubting his quality and it's no surprise he's gone on to do so well at Aston Villa and I'm sure he will have that (call-up) in his mind as something that he could achieve."

COWS

Mings’s impressive displays for Aston Villa have led to talk of a possible England call-up with Villans boss Dean Smith backing him for international recognition should he continue to progress.

Howe, asked whether he felt this would be achievable, said: “Tyrone’s got all the attributes, there’s no doubt about that.

“With us, he was really unfortunate with injuries. He was never able to get that run in the team that he wanted.

“For a lot of the time, he was fighting with Nathan for the same shirt but, as I said, there’s no doubting his quality and it’s no surprise he’s gone on to do so well at Aston Villa and I’m sure he’ll have that in his mind as something he could achieve.”

Wishing you all traveling up a safe journey and hope you have a great day out.

But not too great ;)

very much looking fwd to it. anyones game, shld be a cracking atmosphere, and one of my favourite cities. utciad.

very much looking fwd to it. anyones game, shld be a cracking atmosphere, and one of my favourite cities. utciad.
One of your favourite cities ??? NOW I am worried LOL you don't get out to Brum much do you wellsworld lol have a safe trip and enjoy.

One of your favourite cities ??? NOW I am worried LOL you don't get out to Brum much do you wellsworld lol have a safe trip and enjoy.

I get out a lot, believe me! My daughter uni'd at Birmingham, so many trips over the years to lots of different areas. Love the architecture, food, booze, arty bits, people (well, mainly). I love lots of uk towns and cities, brum is up there near the top.

;