Bartłomiej Drągowski

If Dragowski doesn't work out , next option might be his U21 replacement Grabara from Liverpool. Grabara thinks he is the best keeper in FC Liverpool , last year he was on loan in Danmark where he was chosen best goalkeeper in Danmark. There is competition between Dragowski and Grabara , either wants to be backup . Dragowski choose not to report to Italy for Euro U21. Grabara just let Poland to win vs host Italy . Grabara got big help from Bielik ( Charlton / Arsenal) Bielik does not want to play U23 Arsenal , he wants to play at Emirates . If not somewhere else , maybe Bournemouth?

If Dragowski doesn't work out , next option might be his U21 replacement Grabara from Liverpool. Grabara thinks he is the best keeper in FC Liverpool , last year he was on loan in Danmark where he was chosen best goalkeeper in Danmark. There is competition between Dragowski and Grabara , either wants to be backup . Dragowski choose not to report to Italy for Euro U21. Grabara just let Poland to win vs host Italy . Grabara got big help from Bielik ( Charlton / Arsenal) Bielik does not want to play U23 Arsenal , he wants to play at Emirates . If not somewhere else , maybe Bournemouth?
Oh great, another Liverpool reject.

Signed, sealed. delivered. 1630 on Thursday.
Not Barti tho,

Up to the club to say now.
But, as with canford Magna, you hear nothing.

Yes and I’m not having a dig at you I’m just saying you said to be outside the club Thursday and there would be a surprise.

Not a problem.
I just wish the club would spill the beans.
Maybe there are I's and T's to be crossed.

Feck em.........Dubai are in.

No further comment from me.

Remember, I got Peak 6, over 5 months early.

Not a problem.
I just wish the club would spill the beans.
Maybe there are I's and T's to be crossed.

Feck em.........Dubai are in.

No further comment from me.

Remember, I got Peak 6, over 5 months early.

I just feel like I’ve wasted a day sitting outside on my deck chair for nothing. Let’s hope it comes through.

;