Benfica Friendly Sunday

I might be wrong but I think Benfica has one shot on goal in the second half.
I have a yearly subscription to a really good site. Movies, Series, Sports. They are still at the stadium waffling on about the game now.

I'd love to know where the Lewis Cook that we signed has gone. The one who bossed the Championship aged 18, slotted in easily here and broke into the England squad. Been largely awful for 2 years since.
He used to be able to glide past players with the ball. Now he just plays like (a downgraded) Surman.

Fair com
[QUcomment tho. ="AFCB_REPUBLICAN, post: 406343, member: 295"]**************** off you creep. I have been around long enough to remember the times when this club was staring oblivion in the face and your negativity and defeatism absolutely stunk out this forum.[/QUOTE]
define what you consider that to be then?

You will find out when normality returns. 8500 tops for a home game, and thank the Lord some of the liggers will be gone.

Fair com
[QUcomment tho. ="AFCB_REPUBLICAN, post: 406343, member: 295"]**************** off you creep. I have been around long enough to remember the times when this club was staring oblivion in the face and your negativity and defeatism absolutely stunk out this forum.

You will find out when normality returns. 8500 tops for a home game, and thank the Lord some of the liggers will be gone.[/QUOTE]
I been saying that for ages, so are you saying your a real fan for saying that or the real fans will be the ones in the ground?

;