Callum Signs

Was it in Cornwall where all that aluminium contaminated the water supply some years ago?

Dunno....but you cant handle my post ...can you?
No straight answers....but thats ok..!

Money has a grip on the minds of many blinkered Afcb fans !

If we get a fall sometime..im prepared....

Has it been confirmed it's 100k pw or has a rumour become fact with no proof whatsoever?

It was a figure reported in the press, where they got that from we don’t know.

But as we know our club keep things tight to their chest and we are told what they want us to know, same with Eddie and his transfer dealings.

Just like to quickly point out that the sun report was for a 5 year contract and he’s signed a 4 year deal.

So the £100k a week isn’t accurate.

If it is a £26million deal it’s £125k a week ;)

Or of course the sun report wasn’t accurate to begin with...
The COWS says the contract will keep him here until "at least" 2023.
So does that mean there is an option for another year that can be triggered somehow, or something?

The COWS says the contract will keep him here until "at least" 2023.
So does that mean there is an option for another year that can be triggered somehow, or something?

No it just means he might sign another deal like he does on a near annual basis. :)

Chuffed.
Hope there is a clause if we get relegated.
That's not a negative sentence, just a sensible one.

He could well go on to be our all time record goalscorer.
Get his place ready on the wall.

But we are going to get relegated next season aren’t we....?;)

It was a figure reported in the press, where they got that from we don’t know.

But as we know our club keep things tight to their chest and we are told what they want us to know, same with Eddie and his transfer dealings.
He’s not on 100k a week. He’s not even on 80

At the moment..as signings go...We will be close to the cut.

My season preview, which was so accurate last season (apart from Fulham and West Ham) will be up early August.

I can’t see it. I think a new keeper and midfielder could be the additions we need then that’s enough for me to finish 9-15 assuming no outgoings

He’s not on 100k a week. He’s not even on 80

Whatever he is on is between him, his agent and those involved at the club.

The media can mention a figure and unfortunately then it gets spread from pillar to post with no real facts to show if it’s true or just a figure guessed upon.

What was true he has signed a new contract.

At the moment..as signings go...We will be close to the cut.

My season preview, which was so accurate last season (apart from Fulham and West Ham) will be up early August.

Well apart from west ham and Fulham! I thought you also said we're odds on for relegation this season, let's hope you've got that one wrong too.
Haha it actually makes me more confident when people with very little football knowledge make these predictions

Whatever he is on is between him, his agent and those involved at the club.

The media can mention a figure and unfortunately then it gets spread from pillar to post with no real facts to show if it’s true or just a figure guessed upon.

What was true he has signed a new contract.
This is true but I’ve seen a number of ppl believing this to be the case just because they’ve read it in the sun, merely pointing out that ppl shouldn’t believe everything/anything they read in the papers.

Well apart from west ham and Fulham! I thought you also said we're odds on for relegation this season, let's hope you've got that one wrong too.
Haha it actually makes me more confident when people with very little football knowledge make these predictions

Are you a bit simple?
My predictions for last season were fairly good.

My predictions for the forthcoming season are yet to come....tho, I did say we would get relegated.

Await the best pre season preview...It' will be here soon

It’s pretty simple economics. Demand and supply. Wilson is in demand. Cook isn’t.

£100k a week is a lot, but it’s a symptom of our income. We’re protecting our asset. It really isn’t that outrageous when all factors are considered.

All factors....his injury record?....he wasnt that much in demand if we are honest.

Oops sorry ...im not welcome on this new Callum thread !

Last edited:
Dunno....but you cant handle my post ...can you?
No straight answers....but thats ok..!

Money has a grip on the minds of many blinkered Afcb fans !

If we get a fall sometime..im prepared....
Well done Bill your the only one prepared for the time we get relegated?
I think the majority that post on here ,know one day we will take a fall, and when it happens we (if we're still on this planet! ) will be still going to D C , unlike you ,although tickets will be available will still make excuses that there are other reasons you can't make it

;