Callum Signs

Sky

WILSON SIGNS NEW CHERRIES DEAL

Callum Wilson has signed a new four-year contract at Bournemouth.

The 27-year-old England international’s deal will keep him at Vitality Stadium until the summer of 2023.

If .... and pray tell me if im talking the most...THE MOST unadulterated crap thats been spouted .since Neanderthals drank in the Central Bars...tell me WHY ...if Callum is worth £100, 000 f#cking pounds a WEEK..
...WHY isnt STEVE COOK paid £ 100,000 pounds a f#cking DAY.......come on lets have it.....Dry...no f#cking Ice or Lemonade!
It might be because we haven’t had offers for him that would tempt him to leave? He may be worth being paid “£ 100,000 pounds a f#cking DAY” but why pay him that if you don’t need to

If .... and pray tell me if im talking the most...THE MOST unadulterated crap thats been spouted .since Neanderthals drank in the Central Bars...tell me WHY ...if Callum is worth £100, 000 f#cking pounds a WEEK..
...WHY isnt STEVE COOK paid £ 100,000 pounds a f#cking DAY.......come on lets have it.....Dry...no f#cking Ice or Lemonade!

It’s pretty simple economics. Demand and supply. Wilson is in demand. Cook isn’t.

£100k a week is a lot, but it’s a symptom of our income. We’re protecting our asset. It really isn’t that outrageous when all factors are considered.

Brilliant news. The fact he's committed to the club says plenty about how things must be behind the scenes. It's not like we needed reassurance anyway but this sends a message to potential signings, the media and most of all the fans of those other clubs who are forever forecasting the clubs demise. Most PL clubs would kill for a player of Callums ability, yet he's staying ! Happy days.

Just like to quickly point out that the sun report was for a 5 year contract and he’s signed a 4 year deal.

So the £100k a week isn’t accurate.

If it is a £26million deal it’s £125k a week ;)

Or of course the sun report wasn’t accurate to begin with...

Please please please,,we get it you don't like The Premier league, you don't like anyone being paid more than a grand a week, you don't like anyone that assists a goal seems like you don't like very much about the modern game,fine think we get it .

Umm..yeah...bang on..you got it .....!

????? Whats the problem..its only opinion!
Once again ...same type of response from same quarters....

Pleased of course. It's a nice statement from the club, and helps reassert the club's core structure of EH/JT and the core players.

On that, we need to get EH signed up at some point.

I do hope the reported wage is exaggerated though, but I've already moaned about that and this isn't the time. This is a moment to be happy.

That is good news. Keeping Callum not only strengthens us, but also keeps a valuable asset away from the competition.

If we can hold on to Ake and one of Ryan or Brooks, it will be a good window .... all three would be awesome.

:utc:

;