Callum Wilson

Watched the goal a few times now, and it shows just why teams would want him at a high price.

It’s that additional split second he waited that meant the ball smashed into the net rather than over the bar. It’s instinct, you can’t teach it, and not many have it

If he carries on his current trajectory, then surely he's destined for a Top 6 club - it's inevitable, all we can do is say thanks for everything and wish him all the very best for his future. He's been fantastic for us.

Just hope we can hold off till the summer, that's all.

If Callum can stay fit... bag 15-20 goals this season for us and get some more England time, and goals (no idea when the next internationals are) £75m will be a given... He’d go with everyone’s blessings and the money could change the clubs outlook on our infrastructure situation...

I just hope he’s several more months with us and not weeks...

If he gets an opportunity then no one can begrudge him if he takes it. Tend to forget he has been with us for 4 and a half seasons, how the time flies.
I hope he stays till the summer but I do wonder if the Solanke buy was with an eye for replacing him (not on an exact like for like basis obviously).

I am inclined to agree with cockbeard, I think we are so close to being a top team. We may not be perfect yet but I am so reminded of the first season in the Championship when we were all asking whether we would stay in the that league and the next season we were promoted. We need to keep the faith.

Think he's here until the summer,but,want him to stay for a couple more seasons.If not,thanks for what he's done,to me the guys a hero

Following on from my previous comments, if all of that was achieved... I think he'll go in the summer... Even if it's not to a top 6 side, there are a few sides in the PL that are looking at the next few years to really do something... You'd have to include Everton, Leicester and (unfortunately) Wolves in that...

Whether he would just say "F*ck it" and stay put, if rewarded with a 'top earner' contract here, if no top 6 side came in for him, who knows... He's said he's ambitious, and he's at 'that' age where his next contract will be the biggest one he'll probably get now... so he is now in the pot with Eddie... In that is our board going to match our 2 most valuable assets' ambitions?

According to my daughter Eddie has just said on Sky that Callum is staying.

Does that mean he's off? (There's a creme egg and four hot cross buns riding on this following some serious debating in the minibus on the way home from Everton!

The old adage in football clearly states " Never believe anything until it is officially denied".

Following on from my previous comments, if all of that was achieved... I think he'll go in the summer... Even if it's not to a top 6 side, there are a few sides in the PL that are looking at the next few years to really do something... You'd have to include Everton, Leicester and (unfortunately) Wolves in that...

The thought of Callum going to Wolves would be extremely hard for most fans to stomach.

There are a few sides in the PL that are looking at the next few years to really do something... You'd have to include Everton, Leicester and (unfortunately) Wolves in that...

I'd hope very much that we're in that group as well? I think many on here will be surprised by how many points we'll end up with this season. To already have 30 points at this stage is massive, and we have that run of games near the end of the season that are all winnable.

My gut feeling is that, with all of our players on top form, and with everyone fit, that we're the best side outside of the top 6.

I'd hope very much that we're in that group as well? I think many on here will be surprised by how many points we'll end up with this season. To already have 30 points at this stage is massive, and we have that run of games near the end of the season that are all winnable.

My gut feeling is that, with all of our players on top form, and with everyone fit, that we're the best side outside of the top 6.

We're going to get some points off the top six in the next few weeks too I reckon.

;