Callum Wilson

If you do not like my post then don't read it. I have stated many times but you and others choose to ignore it. One of the victories at Chlesea was down to Chelsea being in turmoil under Marineho at the time. The same applied to the Man Utd victory under Van Gal, both of these sides would have lost to a pub side at the time. You need to put things into perspective.

You’ve sort of ignored every point I’ve made, conveniently and unsuprisingly.

We have a 10 day break, Chelsea have 2 games in that time. But we may suffer from fatigue for the Cardiff game and struggle against Chelsea due to them being in the top 6. Based on what...? Your predictions of the last 6 weeks...!

Your point about ’marineho’ is invalid.

With our current record against the top six I would not be too hopeful.

What is worrying me now is that we have to play Chelsea at home of which will probably end is a loss, in all fairness. Then we have to travel to Cardiff three days later when fatique may well set in.

Cardiff is a game where we simply cannot afford to lose after the Chelsea game.
Give it a rest for christ sake.

Of course he's ambitious and I wouldn't stand in his way, but Kane will likely still be injured when the next international break comes (as long as Smithy doesn't give him his doctors number), so there's no reason why Callum can't stake a real claim in the England shirt. 50 million is too little, yes it's huge, but he's scored at every level, has a long contract and I think his ambitions are as much for the club as himself in the immediate term. Could be 9 figures by summer
CB, just added an edit to my earlier post to explain what I meant. I agree completely that now would not be the best time for the club to sell him, just that we are in the realms now price wise where such a thing might start to be considered :)

I need to read it to make a decision on whether I like it or not. So that oft repeated argument is disingenuous. Should I sit back and ignore it if I think it's drivel, yes I probably should, I should starve you of attention and then be surprised when you divorce me. But I won't because despite ten years of more of this same output, I still have faith in you, I still reckon you can learn to enjoy a victory, hell we all must recall times bleak we celebrated corners

They say a stopped watch is right twice a day, and many of them are, but not a perpetual calendar, once it's out it needs resetting

It's not a no brainer if Chelsea are the only club that are interested that are prepared to pay the money we want. Selling him in January could boost his price by £20m if they are due a transfer ban down the line.
Not sure Chelsea ARE prepared to pay enough though. At 75m I think the club would consider it. Anything less and I think we should wait until the Summer. The potential transfer ban for Chelsea could work in our favour here, but if it doesn't I think we should hang on for more money in the Summer. Get Snoots to start a bidding war !

With our current record against the top six I would not be too hopeful.

What is worrying me now is that we have to play Chelsea at home of which will probably end is a loss, in all fairness. Then we have to travel to Cardiff three days later when fatique may well set in.

Cardiff is a game where we simply cannot afford to lose after the Chelsea game.

What is worrying you is your incessant negativity that has warped your mind and destroyed all logic.

We've got 15 games to get 6-8 points - how anybody could talk about games we can't afford to lose it mind boggling.

Your posts are a waste of everybody's time.

Not sure Chelsea ARE prepared to pay enough though. At 75m I think the club would consider it. Anything less and I think we should wait until the Summer. The potential transfer ban for Chelsea could work in our favour here, but if it doesn't I think we should hang on for more money in the Summer. Get Snoots to start a bidding war !

I reckon £50m will get him.

fact is that if a bid over £50 M comes in the club will consider it. Callum will know about it from his agent then it will be more in Callums court than the clubs.

You’ve sort of ignored every point I’ve made, conveniently and unsuprisingly.

We have a 10 day break, Chelsea have 2 games in that time. But we may suffer from fatigue for the Cardiff game and struggle against Chelsea due to them being in the top 6. Based on what...? Your predictions of the last 6 weeks...!

Your point about ’marineho’ is invalid.

It is based on the fact that these games are only 3 days apart. Re-read the post.

I shall remember about being invalid when you mention the great victories over Chelsea and Man Utd again.

I reckon £50m will get him.
I think 50m is a normal valuation though, don't see the threatened transfer ban premium being paid at that price. In which case we might as well keep him until the Summer, have our best season ever and sell him for 50m or more in the Summer to whoever else comes in for him.

If you do not like my post then don't read it. I have stated many times but you and others choose to ignore it. One of the victories at Chlesea was down to Chelsea being in turmoil under Marineho at the time. The same applied to the Man Utd victory under Van Gal, both of these sides would have lost to a pub side at the time. You need to put things into perspective.

So what is your perspective on the current state of Chelsea? Jonathan Wilson at the Guardian describes them as “a mess”: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/20/chelsea-maurizio-sarri-mess-tactics-transfer-policy

So, without the benefit of hindsight after our match against them, which Chelsea will we be playing next week: a Champions League bound top six team which will blow us away; or a club in disarray that couldn’t beat a pub team?

You seem to be saying the former but now is your chance to claim the latter if that is what you really think.

So they weren't great victories ? Just remind me how many times in our clubs history had we ever won at Stamford Bridge before and beaten Man Utd at home in the league.
If I had your wisdom I wouldn't have bothered celebrating those wins as they were practically worthless - idiot.

What is worrying you is your incessant negativity that has warped your mind and destroyed all logic.

We've got 15 games to get 6-8 points - how anybody could talk about games we can't afford to lose it mind boggling.

Your posts are a waste of everybody's time.
SDD - quite right, but this guy clearly has "issues".

There is absolutely nothing to worry when it comes to points, other than whether we can reach a personal best ... 50 points being a very nice goal.
Callum, however ,,, yeah, maybe some worry there. But as I said in another post (I acknowledge my repetition, unlike one we can name), it's win-win for AFCB .... Keep him = all good. Cash in at $50M+ = all good.

It is based on the fact that these games are only 3 days apart. Re-read the post.

I shall remember about being invalid when you mention the great victories over Chelsea and Man Utd again.

Chelsea v Sheffield Wed 6.30pm Sun
(73.5 hour gap)
Bournemouth V Chelsea 8.00pm Wed
(70.5 hour gap)
Cardiff V Bournemouth 5.30pm Sat

3 hours less rest. Not enough to get all emotional about is it. #facts

So they weren't great victories ? Just remind me how many times in our clubs history had we ever won at Stamford Bridge before and beaten Man Utd at home in the league.
If I had your wisdom I wouldn't have bothered celebrating those wins as they were practically worthless - idiot.

If you can’t enjoy moments like that, then what’s the point of even following the sport let alone the club?

;