Cardiff v AFC Bournemouth

Probably different to what most of us were expecting but we do have players on the bench to change tactics if required. All good players on paper but will Solanke be able to click right away ? If not we could look a bit disjointed in the final third. The injury to Brooks is a real spanner in the works and came very late. Not ideal preparation for this game but I’m still hopeful we can nick a result.
:utc:

It wasn't quite, but I don't expect it to be today either. King or Solanke will be asked to fill in 4-4-1-1 style I'm sure
Not sure who will play the 10 role Solanke or King but i'd imagine thats how we will go..........disappointing that Lerma hasn't quite made it but perhaps Goso and Surman deserve to play after the other night ....and those two did dominate the Cardiff midfield in the reverse fixture tbf.
Glad we've stuck with that back four rather than messing about with the formation....hope for another solid display from them.

Just a heads up It's on BT sports, If you know someone with bt broadband you can stream It to a mobile and then chromecast to your TV.

Thanks for the tip...I knew it was on there but don't have friends like this! :) But assuming there would be a stream somewhere if its on the telly.

We're on our way, vitals difficult to access stop Just tried Membury services , car park full of snow and idiots couldn't stop Countryside blanket of snow stop If we don't return sale my t - shirts and put proceeds to stadium fund stop
End transmission : )
Snowplough, Table ..snowplough! Chairforce One should have everything it needs! Good luck when you get there!

Can't get anything to work from those links sadly....all goes to dodgy looking pages with things to download!

You have to click back every time it redirects you, eventually it lets you hit play on the original link. Takes a bit of practice. It may also help to have an adblocker installed. First link on that list is working fine for me.

;