Chris Mepham

You are trying to ‘bait’ someone online yet you constantly make out like you own the moral high ground hmmm not sure why I’m even talking to someone who’s never even been to a game anyway tbh
Gee, that's odd, I got exactly the same quote from Waz.
Anyway, I thought you had me on ignore.
With you, my friend, I not only own the moral high ground, I have landscaped it and built a nice house.
You can stay down on the floodplains.

Gee, that's odd, I got exactly the same quote from Waz.
Anyway, I thought you had me on ignore.
With you, my friend, I not only own the moral high ground, I have landscaped it and built a nice house.
You can stay down on the floodplains.
I can understand why I have received DMs from other posters about what a piece of work you are, perhaps I should take their advice and ignore you. You’re not as popular in this ‘community’ as you think you are. Have fun nursing that bruised ego x

I can understand why I have received DMs from other posters about what a piece of work you are, perhaps I should take their advice and ignore you. You’re not as popular in this ‘community’ as you think you are. Have fun nursing that bruised ego x
Please, share. Go ahead, you can do it by DM.

I don't usually respond to your comments KK - but I am starting to find you rude and offensive. Keep your comments to football. Just accept that we won't always agree with what others say - that's just life - accept it and get over yourself.

In which case say it was me that spotted the player in Montenegro. One of the reasons i came off here before was my kid who was 13 started getting ‘you are as big a w***ker as your dad’ on some AFCB social media things he did. I don’t know why people would mention someone’s kid to be fair?

I’m perfectly lightened up… just pointing out there’s no need to drag kids into the strange vendettas some people have. I wouldn’t even know or remember who on here has kids.

Disgusting people should target children of posters. I get frustrations boil over when we disagree -it’s a game of opinions- but that is shameful.

To say a right sided CB can't play on the right side of a 3 is frankly ridiculous and pretty career limiting.
Yes senesi or kelly arn't going to play on the right of a 3, but clearly mepham or stephans can.

To say a right sided CB can't play on the right side of a 3 is frankly ridiculous and pretty career limiting.
Yes senesi or kelly arn't going to play on the right of a 3, but clearly mepham or stephans can.
Oh he can play there for sure. There is just very little evidence that he can play well there. He’s a different player in the centre and it would be a shame to not utilise his talents to their optimum potential.

;