Cup tickets Yeovil

Do the accessible spaces tend to require more points than the general tickets before they sell out or is it a mixed bag depending on the ground?
I think its about the same, but there are occasions when it is higher. This will teach me for not going to Norwich, and I must have missed one more. Serves me right, bloody plastic!

I'm, er, concentrating on the League!

I think its about the same, but there are occasions when it is higher. This will teach me for not going to Norwich, and I must have missed one more. Serves me right, bloody plastic!

I'm, er, concentrating on the League!

Judging by my relative points totals it seems I've inadvertently been concentrating on the league. Perhaps that experience at Millwall a few seasons back had more of an impact on me than I thought.

A pal of mine has just been to DC to get his points corrected - he should have had four but only two showing apparently. Possibly a number of people with wrong points totals.

Apparently we have over 2,000 with 4+ points, which sounds alarming but many of these will be home game only people who won't necessarily be interested in away games. Might need to get my points fixed if I'm going to get a ticket though.

A pal of mine has just been to DC to get his points corrected - he should have had four but only two showing apparently. Possibly a number of people with wrong points totals.

Apparently we have over 2,000 with 4+ points, which sounds alarming but many of these will be home game only people who won't necessarily be interested in away games. Might need to get my points fixed if I'm going to get a ticket though.
Still sadly think I'm going to miss this one.

I question why AFCB ticket office seem to do points drops in multiples of 2/3. Surely it would be fairer, and perhaps spread the work load ignoring Christmas of course, to drop by 1 point for a few days etc.
That was the case originally but there was a desire to have bigger drops.

I question why AFCB ticket office seem to do points drops in multiples of 2/3. Surely it would be fairer, and perhaps spread the work load ignoring Christmas of course, to drop by 1 point for a few days etc.

Indeed, could be done daily and get games on general sale quicker as well. But I guess limitations with the system probably means the current method is the best practical way.

I do get the reason why since it’s a ‘cup’ game after all but not sure how someone whose been to 1 home cup in 2 years and never been to an away can get priority over someone who’s not bothered with the cup games but been to 10 away games.

Cup points should he used as a 3rd means of selling tickets before they go general sale IMO.

The whole point of a points system is that it rewards loyalest fans. Before you say, I’ve got a ticket but a few friends with 10+ away points can’t.

I know there’s never a ‘fair’ way but interested to hear others thoughts?

;