Cup tickets Yeovil

According to the club site Yeovil tickets were meant to drop to general sale today but I still can't buy these on the website (I have one cup point). Is anybody else on 1 point or less able to buy online this morning?

Maybe they are waiting to see if it will be on? I’ve got tickets but want to get for a friend
I did wonder that, nothing on Club Twitter, website, etc. on hold to the ticket office now and if I do get through will update here if I find anything out.

Would like to think we'll get this game on, even if it means using a very mish-mashed side of whoever happens to be passing tests? It's not like we'd use a particularly coherent side in any case!

Mine showing restricted even though i had email at 11am saying i could now buy. Doesn't this happen almost every time?

Yeah still showing as restricted online. Waited 50 mins on the phone and the bar stewards cut me off. Happy new year!

Looks like my email to Liz Finney and the TO really was a waste of time.

Nothing's changed since the last fiasco

All I asked for was for a holding email to those who were told at 10 am they could buy, if there was any kind of delay in online.

These people think we've nothing better to do than spend the morning on the phone while hitting refresh.

After hanging on for 1 hour 21 minutes managed to buy from the ticket office, no eta on when the website will be fixed unfortunately.

Nothing on the website indicating problems as at a few minutes ago yet the club are content with their selective communication on twitter. What ever happened to together anything is possible or is just those with magic digits?

How much notice do our club have to give re calling game off?

They scrapped on the day testing that was calling some games off a couple of hours before kick off, so I’d say the day before now when the last pre match round of testing would take place. However as it’s the FA cup they may follow different rules.

They scrapped on the day testing that was calling some games off a couple of hours before kick off, so I’d say the day before now when the last pre match round of testing would take place. However as it’s the FA cup they may follow different rules.

Was thinking they have to isolate for 7 days, we don’t know who is injured and who has COVID, plus more could still be affected the way it spreads.

So the club know now to give Yeovil, fans, good warning as the game is on Saturday.

From what it seems at other clubs who have had games called off, there have been two or three postponements from first cases.

Would have to use u21's to fulfil fixture

But wouldn’t that have been the case for the Peterborough United game?

At the beginning of the season we had to use a number of youngsters because of injuries.

We don’t know the situation re the youngsters re vaccination status because of age and if they have cases.

Any suggestions for parking at Yeovil, please? Don't mind a 15 mins or so walk especially if it makes things easier getting away after.

But wouldn’t that have been the case for the Peterborough United game?

At the beginning of the season we had to use a number of youngsters because of injuries.

We don’t know the situation re the youngsters re vaccination status because of age and if they have cases.

The league rules are that anyone who has played at least 1 league game this season must be considered for contention before calling it off. I can’t think of any under 21s that have had any minutes aside from Rossi? The likes of Moriah Walsh, Camp, Dennis etc have been on the bench but that’s it.

The FA cup operate under different rules I believe

;