David Brooks

You can tell he's got bags of potential. He got into some really good positions today, helped open Cardiff up a few times. Gave the ball away a bit, but hopefully he'll learn all that with time.

I think he'll be fine. I guess he was played today for confidence as we were playing a 'championship' team. I wonder if Brooks played against them last season.

I think he'll be fine. I guess he was played today for confidence as we were playing a 'championship' team. I wonder if Brooks played against them last season.

The reason he played today was Eddie decided to play the side that won 5-2 in the recent friendly.

You may be right BTK but had it been Man. City up first I doubt his shirt would have been hanging in the dressing room.

Take care of David Brooks please. Wales will need him in the future.

He has shown at international level already that he has the temperament and skill to succeed at the highest level.

He will be fine at PL level for you and this is a brilliant move for him.

Think it's fair to say Brooks definitely isn't a winger. Looked much more comfortable in the middle with the ball at feet in the number 10 role rather than running at people or taking players on like Fraser.

Brooksy is a natural number 10 feeding the strikers with defence splitting balls. He is definitely not a winger and must be in the 10 role as an attacking midfielder.

;