David Brooks

Having been to the match today, I was impressed by Brooks. I remarked to my friend that I felt he played the Stanilas role with the link up play.
Ready for the first team.

F##k you! you cocky little b##stard...would you rather I switch to Saints after 58 years of support ..buckets and all..not my fault we can only squeeze in 11,000. (28,00 in 1960!!!!!!)
I've been to aways since 2014!! ...getting tickets with my own methods ..no help from the club!
Seen plenty of Brookes on Tv for Sheffield....enough to see his quality!
:clap: Well said Bill.

F##k you! you cocky little b##stard...would you rather I switch to Saints after 58 years of support ..buckets and all..not my fault we can only squeeze in 11,000. (28,00 in 1960!!!!!!)
I've been to aways since 2014!! ...getting tickets with my own methods ..no help from the club!
:fish:

Top drawer ranting this bill.

Or could it be that the rumours going round the ground today are true and Arter Defoe and L. Cook played against Real Betis in the 'B' team because they won't be at Dean Court by next Saturday?

Arter maybe. Defoe not unless we replace him, Cook - no chance (i hope)

Showed some confidence too, made a good break first half, took a shot from angle despite easier option of 2 breaking into middle. Would say it was a wrong choice, but as a youngster prepared to ignore senior strikers, a good sign. He was forward and more direct

Or could it be that the rumours going round the ground today are true and Arter Defoe and L. Cook played against Real Betis in the 'B' team because they won't be at Dean Court by next Saturday?
If they were off then I don't think the buying club would have wanted them to play. Particularly Cook.

Only said could it be true! Fulham were interested in Arter. Defoe says he dos
Only said the rumours could be true. Fulham were interested in Arter. Defoe says he doesn't want to go to Rangers....but has a big salary with us... and 30 million from Spurs for L.Cook would be very good business?

Eddie is building the future team around Cook. I would be AMAZED if he goes - if he does it would be 100% against Eddie's wishes. Just can't see it happening.

It’s probably because Eddie knows his best two midfielders on paper are Arter and Cook and he wanted to see them together against a tougher midfield than Marseille.

I've been to aways since 2015 -16 !..getting tickets with my own methods ..no help from the club!
So shove your head back up your JcL a##e! Because I'm not sat in Dean Court munching Prawn sarnies and taking selfies of myself with Neil Diamond singing Sweet Caroline, doesnt mean I can't comment on Players ability.
The PL has got some fans getting above reality...it's football ..not something to start getting divisive over with regard to who attends the games Now as opposed to previous decades.
Haha I like you!!

Brooks gave away the goal vs Seville with a bad mistake. It happens to all players. But suggests will need a season like Cook. Cook is a more defensive option than brooks.

Brooks gave away the goal vs Seville with a bad mistake. It happens to all players. But suggests will need a season like Cook. Cook is a more defensive option than brooks.
Hang on a minute, Brooks didn't play v Seville. He didn't play v Betis either !

;