Diego Rico

Whole team has been dire but this guy deserves a thread of his own. Take a bow son. How you convinced somebody to pay ten pounds for you let alone ten million is an absolute mystery. Poor positionally, incredibly uncomfortable on the ball, no right foot, and come to think of it no left foot either. Am done waiting for him to come good. Sell him at any price please.

Ok Rico wasn’t great but he wasn’t yet only one . Silly challenge but in that period of time we were all over the place .
Delivered a stunning ball that sam should have scored .
His confidence does look shot but setting up to play in such a negative way is wrong . We were playing Cardiff city not Man City

Put's his arm around one player after he fcks up and then throws another one under the bus in the next game......still at least he didn't blame himself.

Put's his arm around one player after he fcks up and then throws another one under the bus in the next game......still at least he didn't blame himself.

I used to watch JW pressers at Boro as they got worse & worse under him. You ain't seen nothing yet! All those that have said so far he "comes across well" in the media could be in for a shock, thats all I'm saying.....

Woodgate opting for the Mourinho style of man management.......how long before he alienates most of the squad I wonder....

I used to watch JW pressers at Boro as they got worse & worse under him. You ain't seen nothing yet! All those that have said so far he "comes across well" in the media could be in for a shock, thats all I'm saying.....
Well you might have said!.......what are you doing watching Boro pressers anyway?......

Not sure why Rico gets so much negative feedback. The guy is a left back (I’d say even a better center back in a back three and is absolutely being misused here as a guy forced to play the ten role from the left back position.

When he is out our offense looks better because players are forced to actually move the ball around and not continuously go to Rico to carry the load.

If they would let him just play defense and support an attack I’d bet he would look a lot more comfortable. Stacey can just disappear on the right and focus on defense and everyone loves him.

;