Dominic Solanke

Wow, some of you guys must have tons of time on your hands to go back that far. I can hardly remember what I said yesterday let alone what I wrote. Well done.

There’s a search function in the top right corner, you just stick in Mousset talent Solanke and it comes up with the old posts that are mentioned.

It's easy to find things. Neil's bangs on endlessly about me "offering him out" for some reason and has done for years.

This is what he said as the final whistle blew on our most depressing defeat in years, away at Palace in the relegation season, he was falling over himself to post this and it was his first comment ....

Replying to someone saying during the game that Solanke was anonymous...

Give him time. Delboy and the evangelicals have assured me he is better than Mousset so I’m relaxed

I didn't react well...

I'd love you to gloat in my face straight after a defeat you bellend.

Not great but hardly worth banging on about for years especially when you've stooped the the level of gloating about players you don't like after soul destroying defeats.

He then said something along the lines of "chill out it's only a game, there's kids starving in Africa" which has to be one of the most twatty patronising things anyone has said on this site. We all have our moments on this site but I'm not sure why you'd deliberately bring up one of your worst bits.

As crucial as he has been, I hope we don't make the Callum Wilson mistake again. Sell at the top of the market if there's genuine interest from a big club (that doesn't include West Ham who will do their usual of unsettling the player and offering a pittance. **************** them.)

As painful as it may be, selling for a big profit has to be part of the model. Rumours are that Brentford will accept £40m for Toney this summer because he only has 12 months left on his deal. Hopefully that won't depress the bids for Dom.

As crucial as he has been, I hope we don't make the Callum Wilson mistake again. Sell at the top of the market if there's genuine interest from a big club (that doesn't include West Ham who will do their usual of unsettling the player and offering a pittance. **************** them.)

As painful as it may be, selling for a big profit has to be part of the model. Rumours are that Brentford will accept £40m for Toney this summer because he only has 12 months left on his deal. Hopefully that won't depress the bids for Dom.
All clubs face similar situations. Its not easy to guess when a player has reached their peak. Well, it is for some.

There’s a search function in the top right corner, you just stick in Mousset talent Solanke and it comes up with the old posts that are mentioned.

I guess I was far too subtle with my sarcasm. :)

The two situations are incomparable. We had no money and so had to sell Callum. Today we have money and so only need to sell him if it suits us.

Surely they are taking about the decision not to sell Wilson earlier. We could have got more money and he was terrible in that last season. Should have taken the money.

The two situations are incomparable. We had no money and so had to sell Callum. Today we have money and so only need to sell him if it suits us.
It's counter-productive clinging onto players when they want to play for the top six. Part of why we got relegated in 2019-20 was because Eddie and the club wouldn't let Wilson, Fraser or King leave when they wanted to. All three checked out and we got relegated.

It's counter-productive clinging onto players when they want to play for the top six. Part of why we got relegated in 2019-20 was because Eddie and the club wouldn't let Wilson, Fraser or King leave when they wanted to. All three checked out and we got relegated.
That’s one way of looking at it. Hawkeye also checked out for the first game after COVID.

Surely they are taking about the decision not to sell Wilson earlier. We could have got more money and he was terrible in that last season. Should have taken the money.
Think a big reason for Wilson being rubbish that season was cos he supply line the little turd downed tools.
They had equalled the PL record for assists/goals together season before.
My blame for relegation by 1 pt is 100% on Turdie shafting us

Think a big reason for Wilson being rubbish that season was cos he supply line the little turd downed tools.
They had equalled the PL record for assists/goals together season before.
My blame for relegation by 1 pt is 100% on Turdie shafting us

Can't have helped Dom much either. Didn't stop people blaming everything on him though as we can see.

;