Eddie Howe - New Stadium Vital

Hey Rob. If only we had that wisdom from 1997 onwards.
Solution.....
AFCB STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT BUILDING NEW STADIUMS AND TRAINING COMPLEXES.
YOU ARE FEEDING THE FANS WITH COBBLERS.
THERE WILL BE NO NEW STADIUM FOR 20/21 SEASON,
BUT MOSTYN ET AL WILL BE £7MILLION BETTER OFF BY THEN.
PREDICTION....BUT WILL BE FACT.
Yeah, all very cute, but that wasn't really a solution. You're getting all worked up again, conflating new stadiums with PL survival with Jeffs salary.

I doubt a single fan has gone to watch a game based on the premise that we might get a new stadium. It might happen it might not.

Staying in this league unfortunately costs shed loads. I reckon we will always have to spend to stay in it.

Whoever gets paid whatever is now down to the Chief Exec I guess who is answerable to Max. You and I and others might think the sums are outrageous but we don't pay them.

The only thing I guess fans can do is stop subscribing to the tv channels. What the consequences of that would be are anyones guess.

I want a secure future.
New ground promised by 20/21.
It ain't happening.
Start asking questions folks instead of being nodding dogs.
New training ground has stalled.
If EH leaves because of lack of infrastructure, blame nobody but the board.....and the fans that gave them an easy ride.

Hey Rob. If only we had that wisdom from 1997 onwards.
Solution.....
AFCB STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT BUILDING NEW STADIUMS AND TRAINING COMPLEXES.
YOU ARE FEEDING THE FANS WITH COBBLERS.
THERE WILL BE NO NEW STADIUM FOR 20/21 SEASON,
BUT MOSTYN ET AL WILL BE £7MILLION BETTER OFF BY THEN.
PREDICTION....BUT WILL BE FACT.

Oh my god, Al is using capital letters - we are all doomed.

Sorry Al but you’re talking out of your rear Gard. Mark my words, bookmark this post. The stadium WILL happen, and there will be news very soon. Max could bankroll it - just a bit of pocket money. Everyone needs to be a bit more Patient, instead of throwing their toys out of their prams

I want a secure future.
New ground promised by 20/21.
It ain't happening.
Start asking questions folks instead of being nodding dogs.
New training ground has stalled.
If EH leaves because of lack of infrastructure, blame nobody but the board.....and the fans that gave them an easy ride.
rry Albut your e

Being the close season it must be at least a fortnight since we had something to moan and argue about. Good job there's something to tide us over until we can moan and argue about England at the World Cup.

The Sheep know as much as Ewe or me! Shear nonsense to Ram any more Wooly information into these Threads until we get a Bleat or two from those Shepherding the finances into the right places.
Denim comes from Cotton I beleive not Wool so I think he might sell them to Rustle up a few more Roubles to find a new Pasture for the Cherries to grow on.
Get rid of the sheep before Cardiff fans come down here otherwise we will have strange looking hybrids looking for STs in the new stadium.

I left this thread about 24 hours ago only to return to read the tedious rantings of Al who, in reality, hasn’t got a fecking clue what is going on (though would have everyone believing he does) whilst demonstrating ignorance and naivety (yet again) over business and all things financial. Not content with that we’re also subjected to his paranoia over all things AFCB past.

That all said it is amusing to read, in a way that is not dissimilar to the ridiculous Twitter musings of Samantha Markle.

People in the "know" have told me it will happen regardless of whether we ever go down or not but I still think there's more chance of Maggie coming back from the dead and re-opening the coal mines than this stadium and training ground getting built by the next 3 years.

I have no faith in alot of the off field staff (Blake, Mostyn, Finney) what do you actually do? I have no faith in this incompetent council to co-operate or function properly like a normal human would or to build much needed relief roads etc. And I have every faith that some nimby nonce who has only lived in the area for 5 years and shouldn't be here will pop up and complain about something to do with the Stadium plans and somehow scupper it, so predictable and shouldn't happen but it will.

before we **************** the bed. how long does it take to build a stadium? like for example how long did spurs take to redevelop their stadium

Google says The Liberty Stadium took 18 months. Arsenal a couple of years.

The plan was to move in for 20/21 season. The OHEC reported in March that plans could be submitted later this year so in the absence of any consultation I guess you could argue that things are still in the original time frame.

I put a survey on twitter a few weeks ago asking if it was a straight choice between Premier League and no stadium or Stadium and relegation what would you chose. 80% (71 respondents) voted for Premier and no stadium.

I put a survey on twitter a few weeks ago asking if it was a straight choice between Premier League and no stadium or Stadium and relegation what would you chose. 80% (71 respondents) voted for Premier and no stadium.
We wouldn't last long in the premier league with the infrastructure we've got and it might be 110 years before it is repeated again!

I just don't understand this at all. At the end of the day 'premier league' is just a title. Does it really matter who we play or what league we are in from a fan's perspective? A bigger stadium and fanbase would make an actual real life tangible difference to us as a club.

;