Eddie Mitchell latest

I think it was that day he was interviewed on 5live by Mark Chapman, he was still pissed and came out with a lot of garbage........Chapman said Bournemouth fans should be ashamed to have him as chairman.....as if it was our f@cking fault.

And what about the fact that before Max was introduced he completely asset stripped the playing squad? And can you tell me where that money went? He got incredibly lucky that is all there is to it, it doesn’t make him any less of a scum bag. Makes me sick to my stomach to hear people praising him. He’s a chancer who no doubt would have happily seen the club fail if it was in his own best interests.

I thought the story went at the time that we had to get the club debt free before Max would invest, and that was the reason for all those player sales.

I think it was that day he was interviewed on 5live by Mark Chapman, he was still pissed and came out with a lot of garbage........Chapman said Bournemouth fans should be ashamed to have him as chairman.....as if it was our f@cking fault.

Ashamed ? It was feckin hilarious ...in those days it was our only claim to national fame anyway .

Most business around Football is corrupt...at most clubs at various points in their histories ....and look at Newcastle...but where would Newcastle be without Ashley...in L2 i'd say.
Who knows ..a few wrong moves from the chequebook boys over the next decade.. and some Boscombe fans might be off. 'up the road'. for a higher grade of Football....to Victoria Park!...or over the bridges to Hamworthy Utd !

Last edited:
For several days mitchell was the obstacle to E and J returning. He wanted his son as director of football, eddie wanted total control. His ego nearly cost us. I forget who persuaded him but it was touch and go. Contracts had been agreed and he was the only stumbling block.

What a man, built us a temp permanent South Stand when no other previous or current owner or business man would, because he saw potential regardless of what you think of him as a human or his morals he was born here and understood the potential.
Not true. I put the money and idea up to build the temporary stand when it was just a fence originally. The Parkcrest stand I believe. We gave away 100 tickets a game to charity and good causes......
Just saying...

Not true. I put the money and idea up to build the temporary stand when it was just a fence originally. The Parkcrest stand I believe. We gave away 100 tickets a game to charity and good causes......
Just saying...

Do you have bulgy eyes and own a leather jacket ?

;