Eddie Mitchell latest

Max not interested in Infrastructure ..more about results on the pitch. :whist:

Its good value this ...especially Mari Gard in the comments section;)

Well, well well. A challenge to the BOTN team get the Smarm King on for his satanised version. Not sure I could put up with an hour of him though.

I’m hoping this will result in some other people involved around the time of Mitchell’s tenure to give their side too, things could get a little more interesting. Let’s face it we’ve become very used to the club having little interest in having a relationship with its fans.

I actually enjoyed listening to him. He filled in a few gaps and created a few more. When you get a number of opinions about the same subject its interesting how things do start to make a bit more sense
I wish him well for his current project

Despite not being a fan of his i watched it in the end and like you found it very interesting.

more great output from the BOTN team, thought jeff & neil struck just the right balance dealing with eddie mitchell. can't say I heard anything that made me change my prior thoughts on him in anyway.

Great interview, he's Bournemouth through and through. He's right about Mostyn and Blake. He also had the sense to reject the fraud Russians who destroyed Pompey. Shame Max isn't going to build although it was obvious these last 5 years. I want a petition for the clique to unban him from the club with immediate effect.

Great interview, he's Bournemouth through and through. He's right about Mostyn and Blake. He also had the sense to reject the fraud Russians who destroyed Pompey. Shame Max isn't going to build although it was obvious these last 5 years. I want a petition for the clique to unban him from the club with immediate effect.
Unfortunately we're skint and can't risk him running up another bar bill. If Max gives him the keys to the bar we may as well go out and sign Ronaldo ;)

Agreed !!! Free the Sandbanks one .

;