Eddie Mitchell latest

I wont hear a bad word against EM after that classic moment when he appeared up in the corporate seats at the scummers, waving at us and their knuckle-draggers went bonkers

something about an unpaid bar bill from our previous cup visit and EM reveling they were desperate to get Eddie as their manager

priceless :rofl:

I was in that box:ninja:. Lets just say it got very 'Interesting'....there was a fair bit of winding up and verbals from both sides(including EM ) before it all kicked off. The issue was there were also kids and women in there and they were crapping themselves, not good.

I was in that box:ninja:. Lets just say it got very 'Interesting'....there was a fair bit of winding up and verbals from both sides(including EM ) before it all kicked off. The issue was there were also kids and women in there and they were crapping themselves, not good.

Interesting, what happened then?

Mitchell = Trump. Completely deluded. Worked for the club a bit during his tenure, until I got banned, and we all could tell numerous stories about EM.
The ONLY good thing he did was to get Denim on board, and then he conrinually ripped him off!!

Mitchell = Trump. Completely deluded. Worked for the club a bit during his tenure, until I got banned, and we all could tell numerous stories about EM.
The ONLY good thing he did was to get Denim on board, and then he conrinually ripped him off!!

Not too bad an only thing though.

Best of luck in tonight's podcast Eddie I say - I remember being at games where it was definitely awkward & embarrassing, such was the stick he was getting. Forget radio 5 stuff.

Big hats off to him as a catalyst to all the good stuff we have seen over the last few years - ultimately Eddie did put his money where his mouth was & was there at the start of what has been nothing short of remarkable - I guess he never got too much credit, but passed the batten to allow us to get on our way.

Wish him all the best though.

UTCIAD

I'm guessing that the vast tarmacing opportinities must have been very appealing to him LOL!

However, he got Max on board and we should be very grateful to him for that!

Indeed, I dom't think he's ever had full credit for that, which I believe he fully deserves!

For me, without EM getting on board on the first place and subsequently getting Max on board, we would at best be stuck in league one without a paddle!

After last weeks excellent session with Shaun Teale BOTN has gone down in my estimation in giving Edmund airtime.

I hope he gets asked why he was kicked out at Dorchester.

In his latter days I believe 14 members of his family were on the pay roll.

It was me that asked the question at the fans forum that got the response to foff up the road.

I do have to concede that he appears to have been the catalyst for introducing Max however I would like to have that confirmed by someone else.

After last weeks excellent session with Shaun Teale BOTN has gone down in my estimation in giving Edmund airtime.

It was me that asked the question at the fans forum that got the response to foff up the road.

I do have to concede that he appears to have been the catalyst for introducing Max however I would like to have that confirmed by someone else.

only interviewing people that u think u like seems like an odd approach to me

Why was he kicked out at Dorchester ?

Sorry as you can probably tell I can't stand the guy.

I get that, but as we see in politics, not giving people we dont like a platform tends to have the opposite effect. maybe its best for him to speak, and incriminate himself. or not. or watever!

;