Everton Away

Did the club ever do a web page on the ticket sales though?
Am going as intending to do every match this season, but a replay had we got one against seaweed would have tested me on that though.

Up at 4.15 to leave DC at 5.15, best be back snoring soon after....

Been there on our last three visits one of the most iconic grounds for me when growing up in the 70s motd and all that and probably one of the the most disappointing

Yep, really like Goodison, quick bite in The Boot Room diner at Anfield beforehand as its close

Whilst we’re on the topic of away tickets, did I completely miss the announcement of Cardiff tickets going on sale? I’ve just noticed that they’re available on the ticket website, along with a notice saying that the allocation will increase if there is sufficient early demand. Well how the fk are they going to use early demand as a berometer if no one knows they’re on sale?! Almost certain nothing appeared on the official twitter account...?

Yep, we're going. Up at about 2 o'clock to give the Good Lady time to get ready. Been to the previous 3, good atmosphere , friendly people and stewards. Downside is, old ground not built with disabled fans in mind but I've heard they have a version of our DC lounge open for wheelchair users this season.

Having said that, we couldn't even make it to Dean Court today, bloomin' car wouldn't start. Tried everything I knew but no matter how much I swore, it wouldn't bleeding well budge : )

Can you blame most people? A certain defeat, never got a point at Goodison and we've lost 10 of our last 13 matches and 6 on the bounce away. I wouldn't bother either, especially given not all of us aren't born with a silver spoon. Maybe if the players put in bit more effort they will get more effort from the fans in return.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two people that will not be going to Everton. They are Wilson and Gosling who, according to Eddies post match interview yesterday, are both injured and that King is ill.

Whilst we’re on the topic of away tickets, did I completely miss the announcement of Cardiff tickets going on sale? I’ve just noticed that they’re available on the ticket website, along with a notice saying that the allocation will increase if there is sufficient early demand. Well how the fk are they going to use early demand as a berometer if no one knows they’re on sale?! Almost certain nothing appeared on the official twitter account...?
Look @ COWS within the tickets section. All ticket on sale dates are listed.

Not me mate sorry!

Joined at 3.29 yesterday afternoon shortly after we lost to Hove. Nine posts so far, all pessimistic and often with the same weird or careless grammar used by the Lincoln security guard.

Only surprise is that you haven’t wanted to know how to check a transponder on a dodgy old BMW.

Who cares who he is, smhinto is gone, if bright turns out to be not very bright then grand. Let the guy post, call out the posts you don't like, even if he is smhinto well now he's bright

Can you blame most people? A certain defeat, never got a point at Goodison and we've lost 10 of our last 13 matches and 6 on the bounce away. I wouldn't bother either, especially given not all of us aren't born with a silver spoon. Maybe if the players put in bit more effort they will get more effort from the fans in return.
I don't think it's a certain defeat at all, think we can get something from this game, everton are not exactly on fire atm.

;