Everton Away

I'd say this will be pretty much it.

I can only politely imply that you also have not read Eddies thread in the Echo this morning. It states that Fraser has tweaked something. Along with Wilson. This would strongly implY that both of them will not make the Everton game. If so this would mean that you have more chance of winning the lottery two weeks in a row than us scoring at Goodison Park.

I can only politely imply that you also have not read Eddies thread in the Echo this morning. It states that Fraser has tweaked something. Along with Wilson. This would strongly implY that both of them will not make the Everton game. If so this would mean that you have more chance of winning the lottery two weeks in a row than us scoring at Goodison Park.

I can only politely imply that you have never heard Eddie commenting on injuries before.

There's also a transfer window opened. Could be that we will be starting Loftus-Cheek and Olivier Giroud .... (sarcasm by the way, my darned smilies aren't working). How do you equate "tweaked something" with a strong implication that they will not be available? Cheesus H. Kee-rist!

There's also a transfer window opened. Could be that we will be starting Loftus-Cheek and Olivier Giroud .... (sarcasm by the way, my darned smilies aren't working). How do you equate "tweaked something" with a strong implication that they will not be available? Cheesus H. Kee-rist!
Hi John,
if your smilies are grayed out, hit the cog symbol ( which should be the only one you can still hit ). Then all the other symbols, including the smiley one will become active again. I had that happen to me once and hitting the cog ( settings ) icon fixed it for me ( in iOS Safari ).

:):clap::utc::wahey:

Hi John,
if your smilies are grayed out, hit the cog symbol ( which should be the only one you can still hit ). Then all the other symbols, including the smiley one will become active again. I had that happen to me once and hitting the cog ( settings ) icon fixed it for me ( in iOS Safari ).

:):clap::utc::wahey:
Well, I'll be dam%ed! Spot on gazzer, old pal. T'anks! :cheers:

Should have stated Prem, I was one of the unfortunate few that made the trip to Blyth so I know all about low away followings! Albeit not quite as low as 13.

400-500 for a Prem match on a weekend is pretty poor regardless of the situation.
37 of us at Middlesbrough for a league cup tie in 1991 - the Boro pa “ come on Bournemouth fans , you’ve come all this way , you could make some more noise “
Well we did cheer when Chicken George got our equaliser in a 1-1 draw :)

37 of us at Middlesbrough for a league cup tie in 1991 - the Boro pa “ come on Bournemouth fans , you’ve come all this way , you could make some more noise “
Well we did cheer when Chicken George got our equaliser in a 1-1 draw :)
Lucky you. My record at Boro is: Seen 3, lost 3, goals scored 0, goals conceded 9.

We await the honourable member for Lincoln to deliver a forecast of impending doom at the aforementioned domain of Everton so we are in no doubt of the outcome of the game of association football that is to be played... thereby saving many fans money and worry that comes with attending , participating and witnessing such a speculative and seemingly unproductive venture !
Over to Ones esteemed, if flawed, eminence..Sir!

We await the honourable member for Lincoln to deliver a forecast of impending doom at the aforementioned domain of Everton so we are in no doubt of the outcome of the game of association football that is to be played... thereby saving many fans money and worry that comes with attending , participating and witnessing such a speculative and seemingly unproductive venture !
Over to Ones esteemed, if flawed, eminence..Sir!

In all fairness, my hopes are not bubblingly high in getting anything at Everton for the reasons I have stated in an earlier post, of which I cannot reiterate due to some mystical and unapparent reasoning of breaking the forums terms and conditions. Perhaps you may care to fully underpin as to why you, presumably, think we will get anything the home of Everton? ((I cannot repeat the name of the ground as I have already named and mentioned it in another post and therefore cannot risk breaking the forum terms and conditions)).

Well, despite the naysayers and gloom mongers, I shall none the less tarry forth to the City of Liverpool this coming day of the Sabbath to witness two teams of footballing gladiators pit their technical skills (commonly known as tekkers I believe) against each other seemingly for an intangible prize of three 'points'.

In all fairness, my hopes are not bubblingly high in getting anything at Everton for the reasons I have stated in an earlier post, of which I cannot reiterate due to some mystical and unapparent reasoning of breaking the forums terms and conditions. Perhaps you may care to fully underpin as to why you, presumably, think we will get anything the home of Everton? ((I cannot repeat the name of the ground as I have already named and mentioned it in another post and therefore cannot risk breaking the forum terms and conditions)).

No..No..No...Bubbling is done at West Ham...dopeydokes!

;