Everton Away

Here is the deal for Sunday....The Cherries injected with new enthusiasm due to the signings and desire to get a winning mentality back will be so Hot...that Everton, erstwhile ' conquerers' of mighty Lincoln , will literally Melt like Easter Eggs in a frying pan!

Here is the deal for Sunday....The Cherries injected with new enthusiasm due to the signings and desire to get a winning mentality back will be so Hot...that Everton, erstwhile ' conquerers' of mighty Lincoln , will literally Melt like Easter Eggs in a frying pan!

Well I'm going to be ultra positive and post a squeaky clean comment of which should put me in good stead with the Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade. I'm going for a 7-0 sway win on Sunday with Lewis Cook getting the first one from a free kick followed by a 25 yarder from Gosling, then followed by a ten yard snap shot from Adam Smith. The second half Simon Francis will score from a header, then Solanke with a diagonal screamer. This will be rounded off by a jinking run by Wilson then may be a last minute header from Ake.

This in view of the fact that I was accused of talking out of my rear departure lounge when I referred that these player may be unavailable due to injury.

Well I'm going to be ultra positive and post a squeaky clean comment of which should put me in good stead with the Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade. I'm going for a 7-0 sway win on Sunday with Lewis Cook getting the first one from a free kick followed by a 25 yarder from Gosling, then followed by a ten yard snap shot from Adam Smith. The second half Simon Francis will score from a header, then Solanke with a diagonal screamer. This will be rounded off by a jinking run by Wilson then may be a last minute header from Ake.

This in view of the fact that I was accused of talking out of my rear departure lounge when I referred that these player may be unavailable due to injury.[/QUOTE

Or 8-0 ....last minute sub Pitman strike on loan from Pompey dropped in by drone! .....Eddie...remembering Birmingham, would have preferred Rantie but he is selling Hot Chestnuts outside a Cape Town brothel!

Last edited:

This in view of the fact that I was accused of talking out of my rear departure lounge when I referred that these player may be unavailable due to injury.
Geez, I was hoping he would take longer than this to give his smhinto-ness away.

;