Everton v AFC Bournemouth

Bournemouth head coach Andoni Iraola admits it is worrying already being in the bottom three and accepts a winless start to the season means he has “not done his homework”.

The 3-0 defeat at Everton leaves the Cherries without a victory in eight matches, their worst start to a league season since the 1994-95 campaign in the third tier when they picked up just a point from the same number of games.

Feel like a mug for getting excited for a manager who's philosophy in his own words is 'organised chaos'
That's not a philosophy or a way of playing the game, it's how you'd describe U8s football.
We were so desperate for exciting football after the dress from O'Neil and parker we've been duped into hiring this fraud.

I was right when I clearly stated that it would be game over if Everton took the lead. And that is exactly how it turned out.

Prepare youself for defeat in out next two games.
Nobody gives a flying fcuk whether you were right or not. Your desperation to be right is pathetic, especially as the points you make offer nothing in terms of insight or originality. The neediness of the look at me brigade on here is gradually ruining this forum for me

Well done....you've waited until twenty to eight on a match day to talk about yourself.
We are all part of Cherries History somehow.....so why not include ourselves....think about it...might be some way to becoming a Football Town.

Or just all f√ck off and become Manu Morons ..would that be something you'd like to see !
No..of course not !

Nobody gives a flying fcuk whether you were right or not. Your desperation to be right is pathetic, especially as the points you make offer nothing in terms of insight or originality. The neediness of the look at me brigade on here is gradually ruining this forum for me
Thank goodness someone has the balls to say it - Reality, Top Farrier, Neil Dawson etcetera cannot wait to down all and sundry.
I really do wonder the sad lives these folk live? Taking every opportunity to down individuals and giving nothing positive. Arguably the smallest club along with Luton are fighting for their lives to stay in the top league ahead of far far bigger clubs(Leeds, Leicester, Sunderland) but they spawn continual negativity. Pathetic.

;