Gary O'Neil

Take your point. Sadly, though, you can finish in 7th place to get European football given the europa conference competition - thus not too big a stretch if sitting in 11th

Wolves are level on points with Newcastle and only 3 points off a European place.
And we're 4 points behind them both with a game in hand and having already played Spurs and Liverpool twice.....

Take your point. Sadly, though, you can finish in 7th place to get European football given the europa conference competition - thus not too big a stretch if sitting in 11th

Wolves are level on points with Newcastle and only 3 points off a European place.
You might want to double check the maths but:

Wolves have played 21 games with 17 remaining, they have a PPG of 1.38, in order to increase their PGG to 1.52 which is where Brighton are at the moment (for 7th) they would need to achieve a PPG for their remaining games of 1.71. This is basically a 50% win rate with half the games they don't win being draws.

Just as a sanity check 1.52 PPG is just under 58 points so doesn't seem too unfeasibly high for the position.

In their last 9 games Chelsea has been the highest ranked team they've played against. In their next month they have Man Utd, Chelsea (again), Brentford and Spurs. If he wins two of those, draws one and loses one then you might be able to make a case of Europe.

I think we would have been happy with a 0-0 at Brighton earlier this season !

A win for us over Man City will be popular.
O' Neil has achieved that at Wolves.

I think we would have been happy with a 0-0 at Brighton earlier this season !

A win for us over Man City will be popular.
O' Neil has achieved that at Wolves.

It's like you support Wolves these days Brian. We've got a brilliant manager who is getting the best out of our players. Life is great as an AFCB fan atm and certainly better than it ever was under Gary O'Neil. Good luck to him but you must be the only person pining for the guy.

It's like you support Wolves these days Brian. We've got a brilliant manager who is getting the best out of our players. Life is great as an AFCB fan atm and certainly better than it ever was under Gary O'Neil. Good luck to him but you must be the only person pining for the guy.

I'd have bitten an arm off for a nil nil at brighton and can only dream of a win against city, and I'm able to wish the guy well without pining

I couldn't give a fcuk about wolves

I would obviously like us to finish above Wolves but maybe only by GD ! End of. Fullstop

It's such an odd perspective. You actively support another club simply because they have a white English manager. This is Wolves btw a club with some of the scummiest fans in football.
There are scummy types in all crowds..ok Wolves have a lot of real pearlers in that sense.

But . .that's fcuk- all to do with me sticking up for pink - coloured O'Neil who was unfairly sacked at DC.
To say I 'support' Wolves is total nonsense .

that's right, I'm dreaming about us beating city at home

the football maybe better, not sure about the results as they've got more points...

I'm hopeful of a better showing too, although unlike O'Neil he's likely to go for it, which is obviously very risky but what I personally prefer.

Results are better than Gary O'Neil's at AFCB 9 points and +14 goal difference better. I do have some sympathy for GON because the squad he had here was threadbare compared to what we currently have even with the defensive injuries. That said he's got them performing way better than GON did.

They had 29% possession last night. That’s the bit I don’t miss.
Me neither, but haven't Wolves been playing like this for several seasons under a number of different managers? All our recent games against them that I've attended I seem to recall as being pretty grim

While I wish GON well from a human perspective. I loathe Wolves fans.

Also, how anyone could wish for GON to still be our manager obviously didn't sit and watch our games under his leadership.

He's not the only one bizarrely........ West Moore cherry is still struggling to come to terms with the departure of Gary 0 nil.

;