Hamed Traore

You don't recover, it stays with you for life, symptoms subside but can be triggered again by a multitude of reasons. Best of luck to the lad but if Napoli want him at end of loan it'll be a bullet dodged by the club !
I had Chicken Pox when I was 15. Does this apply to that as well?

Who will be be getting to play against in the European Cup? Hopefully someone good where he can put himself on a decent stage.

Yep on the Hughes thread. Good enough for the Italian champions in the last 16 of the Champions League but still a crap buy by Hughes apparently.
Iturbe played in the champions league for Roma. Another cracking Hughes signing presumably using your odd logic…

Iturbe played in the champions league for Roma. Another cracking Hughes signing presumably using your odd logic…

Hang on Neil. Only the other day you were saying we went to a Champions league team and should have won, in defence of our performance.

Obviously its a marker you use when it suits ?

Hang on Neil. Only the other day you were saying we went to a Champions league team and should have won, in defence of our performance.

Obviously it’s a marker you use when it suits ?
Two teams in the same league, one of which finished top four last year so must be really decent.

A little different to saying anyone that can play in an Italian champions league side is suited to English football. Iturbe being a case in point.

You’re missing the point. Apparently playing for an Italian team in the champions league means you will be a good signing in England… just proving that isn’t the case automatically.

Traore is a very good player. I know it hurts because he's the last real mainstay of your "awful transfer policy" agenda but he's done really well in Italy before so you may have to mentally prepare yourself that he might do well again. Heaven forbid he does well enough so they pay the agreed price for him.

Traore is a very good player. I know it hurts because he's the last real mainstay of your "awful transfer policy" agenda but he's done really well in Italy before so you may have to mentally prepare yourself that he might do well again. Heaven forbid he does well enough so they pay the agreed price for him.

Imagine being in your early 20’s and being so poor at football that you can go from this hospital bed with malaria, to playing against Barcelona in the Champions League in the space of a couple of months.

I don’t have to mentally prepare myself. If we can dodge the bullet by getting him sold to them I’d be over the moon. Clearly he is suited to Italian football from the reviews he had before we signed him. Doesn’t mean he was going to be suited to us\Englsnd which a good recruitment team work out.

;