Harry Arter

Harry would have done OK against Burnley last weekend. Love him to bits but we all know he wasn't happy to be at Bournemouth anymore because of the death of his daughter. He just wanted away.
Time for him to move on with our blessing.

Odd indeed. Whilst I disagree with you on whether he should've been in our team before he left (I'd start him now fwiw) it's a bit weird to take the piss out of someone for loving Harry Arter. The guy's an AFCB legend and always will be.

If he'd stuck a winkie emoji thing at the end of his post you wouldn't be accusing him of being weird. However I read the post and could see the humour and reasoning behind it.

Without doubt Neil has a little shrine set up with Alex Ferguson centre stage and Arter somewhere not far away ;)

Harry would have done OK against Burnley last weekend. Love him to bits but we all know he wasn't happy to be at Bournemouth anymore because of the death of his daughter. He just wanted away.
Time for him to move on with our blessing.
"Harry would have done OK against Burnley last weekend".
Not tall enough. Everything would of gone over his head.

If Villa go up, I could see him going there if Grealish is sold.
Not the same sort of player as Grealish and they already have McGinn. Regardless of what Harry wants, I don't reckon he will get another premier league gig these days. Bet he ends up at Reading.

villa fans would be VERY (& rightly) underwhelmed with arter replacing grealish!

Odd indeed. Whilst I disagree with you on whether he should've been in our team before he left (I'd start him now fwiw) it's a bit weird to take the piss out of someone for loving Harry Arter. The guy's an AFCB legend and always will be.

Particularly as I didn’t rate him at all for ages... probably until the end of the league one promotion year I didn’t really get what he brought

;