Harry Arter

I think he'd be best going to Championship and tearing it up for Fulham, get his confidence and love for the game back. Hopefully we get a reasonable fee for him, I would've kept him over Surman & Hyndman but like with Mings its obvious he's not coming back despite being better than a few players here in their positions.

We'll get a fee for him but I doubt the club will hold out for a large sum, just something that means he can move on with his life... I'd love to see Harry here next season... As things turned out, he would probably have had considerable game time at DC if he'd stayed... He would surely have to have been ahead of Gosling/Surman for a game???

Pretty sure I saw Harry Arter's lanky hair flopping around behind Surman's head on Instagram just now.

I guess it makes sense that he's training with us given he's under contract until other arrangements are made/finalised but my sentimentality has me wondering if he might stick around...

My only surprise at that is if he was struggling so much, is it unusual that he's not done everything he can to make sure he's got another club before he had to come back?

I wonder if push comes to shove and he doesn't get an offer from another PL club that he might decide he's better off here, particularly after what must have been a challenging season at Cardiff in terms of quality of football, commute, number of welsh people, etc.

All clubs will be trying to get the best deal possible which doesn't happen yet. Until then he's our player and it's in our interest to keep him fit.

Pugh was in the training video as well. Wish he was also staying with us. I presume his contract expires 30th June so was keeping fit with the lads.

He is our contracted player and needs to get fit. That is probably the be all and end of it sadly when you read his thoughts about the memories here.

He is better at 70% than Surman and Gosling on full tap but I think that ship has sailed.

I loved Harry at 100% coming up the leagues but he definitely dropped standards in his last period with us. Not sure if it came from Eddie telling him to not shoot from long distance but either way, he wasn't as energetic and 'full on' as he was before. Could also have been understandably affected by what happened personally too. So I would say at 100% form, he is better than those two but not at 70%.

;