Harry Arter

Any of the 3 Promoted clubs.

Harry is still too good to drop down to Championship, otherwise he’d stay at Cardiff.

I’d be surprised if he goes championship... too good. Fulham would be the one if so. Watford always tracked him. I’d like him to form a powderpuff partnership with Jeff but unlikely I guess.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up. I reckon it will be Fulham or maybe a challenging Championship side.
30 years old this year so prob last decent contract.

Republic of Ireland midfielder Harry Arter will not be staying at Cardiff City after their relegation from the Premier League this season and he could be set for a move to Fulham.

Independent.ie understands that Arter would be open to sealing a switch to Craven Cottage after his season-long loan move from Bournemouth to Cardiff concludes, with the midfielder expressing his sadness at leaving the Bluebirds after a campaign that saw him re-establish his credentials as Premier League performer.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...eyes-up-a-move-to-a-london-club-38099399.html

...yes thanks H for all you achieved with AFCB and your big part in the rise of the club...from what I have seen this season with Cardiff, The Championship would be better for you now...

I thinks he is a great player.

But when he played PL his long range shooting boots deserted him.

After that he lost his confidence it seemed.

He’s been a great player for us and there will always be that special bond between player and club for the part he played in our rise through the divisions and also the difficult off-field journey he and his family have been on.

It’s been great to follow his development from being plucked from non-league to international player for Ireland.

As much as anything it’s his leadership qualities we’ve not yet been able to replace in midfield, (the geeing up, rallying the troops, crunching tackle to get the crowd going, etc) although with Jeff hopefully picking up a bit more of the lingo, maybe he will be able to step into that role (he’s certainly got the crunching tackle covered!).

All the best to Harry, wherever he ends up. He’ll always be warmly welcomed back here.

I’d be surprised if he goes championship... too good. Fulham would be the one if so. Watford always tracked him. I’d like him to form a powderpuff partnership with Jeff but unlikely I guess.
That would quite possibly be the most hated midfield in the country....lol absolute filth....:D

I see he's being linked with Stoke ...Aston Villa and Fulham...........let me just say this about the Stoke link..........NO...... NO NO NO NO.................NO .............NO NO NO NO..............NO NO NO NO NO NO NO........NO..........NO.........:mad:

Are Villa trying to sign up all our loanees?
Unfortunately the H of these days isn't the standard of player Villa want if they wish to do more than just scramble around the bottom 3-4.

The link with Stoke makes way more sense.

Fulham you would think would be the obvious choice.

Playing under the guidance of his brother-in-law who has helped Harry through his career and in London where he now lives.

;