Harry Wilson

He let us down, cost us 4 points with those meek one on one efforts against Spurs and Saints. Glad he's gone.

He'll be a middling PL player in time, because he's not untalented, but he's not there yet. If anything another Championship season would do him good. But personally I grew fed up with him over the season. And perhaps he grew fed up with us?!

He will be a very good PL player.....used in a regular suitable position with enough games.....
.....he was no better or worse than 95% of the Cherries team in what was a fragmented season. Once a team starts losing in a free fall manner.....most of the players will seem rubbish and get the appropriate write ups.
Even Ake had nervy off key performances..when faced with De Bruyne and Salah etc. dictating the spaces.

I don’t really feel that he did tbh, the work rate wasn’t there for me but just an opinion
I agree Was, the work rate wasn't there or the committment to challenges. Too lightweight for me and not feisty enough.

Needs to spend some time with Jefferson and toughen up.

And don't get me goind on that Liverpool shirt wearing debacle.

I found him to be frustrating as all hell and am happy his loan is done but do wish him the best. The lad certainly has a sweet left foot, but doesn't have the work ethic we needed in the situation we were in. I think EH was hoping he'd operate like Ritchie did, just didn't work out that way. In a team that allows him space without needing to rely on him going backwards, I think he'll look a good player.

I fully expected more of him. He simply didn’t ever show the work rate that he has done for Derby or Wales that I’ve seen.

I’ve seen him play wide for both sides, he pressed, he dropped deeper. But he only did that a handful of times for us.

Talented left foot. He’ll impress elsewhere.

he has the ability to be in the right place at the right time as far as goalscoring goes, that alone will get him a long way

;