Hyndman loan

I guess he needs games, but I thought he'd been pretty good pre-season and could see him featuring as a sub fairly regularly.

We’ll need cover for when Lerma is on international duty, so if the club remembers this, we need to make sure we have cover. And then of course there are injuries which can happen at any time ! :eek!:

From the first team in a Championship side to the first team at Rangers to the first team at Hibs. It's a progression, just not in the right direction.

Oh well, good luck to him. He could still be a player for us in the future.

Gerrard has already signed a whole team of midfielders and has 2 must play midfielders on loan from liverpool.

Hibs play an attacking style and are still in the europa league.
Hibs also have a better track record in developing young players.

Would he have got playing time in the epl with fulham ?

Hyndman wasn't part of the first team squad picture last season and this summer two new first team squad CM have arrived in Brooks and Lerma. I can easily see them both being able to leave.

No way! This guy is useful Ffs! I'm think sometimes this loan system is overrated as a benefit for the club. Ok, so it worked well for Fraser at Ipswich and Ake coming here on loan was great but a second loan out for Hyndman? Can't we introduce players like this intelligently when injuries crop up. Same goes for those like Surridge- and if the initial loan doesn't get them up to scratch sell them on to the Championship etc.

Oh deary me. Bet he's kicking himself for leaving Fulham.

This would be a shocking move for him if true

Can view it both ways, same as Mahoney. Easy to argue both should have stayed but there again both have had prem money which is attractive and had some development time too with interesting training sessions. Can’t help feeling two seasons in the championship would have helped Hyndman better from a footballing perspective. Don’t get the attraction of Scottish football for our players unless Eddie feels they need to toughen up a bit more?

Hadn't some people been saying it would be better for him to play for one of the lesser teams in the SPL (ie not Rangers or Celtic) so . . . oh no wait that was Simpson!
Anyway maybe the same applies? Or not?

We’ll need cover for when Lerma is on international duty, so if the club remembers this, we need to make sure we have cover. And then of course there are injuries which can happen at any time ! :eek!:

Colombia play their fixtures during the international break. AFCB don’t have any fixtures during this period!

If Hyndman and Arter go, we would still have (in central midfield):
Surman Gosling Lerma Cook

I may have forgotten someone, but I don't think that's too bad.

;