Jack Simpson

The boy is out of contract and if it was me, then I would go . Do I think he is good enough for us, no but hand the lad his due . Over the years he has been thrown in at the deep end big time. He wouldn’t play for months and months and then he gets Man Utd away for one game

IF this is to fund a CCV transfer then I’m all for it, really think the guy looks the dog’s ********************************. If it’s because we can’t match what Cardiff are offering him then it’s worrying. Simpson despite what some say, is a more than decent defender at this level.

If it’s because we can’t match what Cardiff are offering him then it’s worrying.
might be they are offering him a regular starting role, it might not be down to money, with everyone fit he is 5th or 6th choice depending on system, he might of even taken a paycut to join them

Last edited:
might be they are offering him a regular starting role, it might not be down to money, with everyone fit he is 5th or 6th choice depending on system, he might of even taken a paycut to join them
Yeh that’s fair enough, could be down to 1st team chances

Good move for both parties IMO...hopefully Mepham will be back soon anyway.
With Stan and Danjuma out at present and King maybe going we need to strengthen our attack and this should be a priority for JT in the next two weeks...

Feel for the kid .Been here for years and never had a run of games . We might be letting go a brilliant player but 550k isn’t bad for a Championship squad player .

Feel for the kid .Been here for years and never had a run of games . We might be letting go a brilliant player but 550k isn’t bad for a Championship squad player .
I'm sorry but if you reach his age only being able to use 1 foot, you are never going to be brilliant

That’s why I said “might” . It’s not like he had any run of games to prove it one way or the other .

;