Jack Wilshere

Interestingly spotted that a few weeks ago he had a 10 day stint at the same Dubai facility that we used to frequent on a regular basis during the Premier League days.

Assists can be misleading . He could have assisted plenty for the strikers that may have failed to convert .
It is not always about the last ball to the scorer..

I've never been a fan of 'assist stats'. Say Wilshire from deep in his own half smacks an inch perfect 50 yard to the feet of Brooks, who is given a simple job of laying it in the path of Solanke, bang in the back of the net. What stat does JW get for the goal making super pass? :unsure:

I'd play him as the front prong in a midfield three. Tidy on the ball, good dribbler, can find space and hold it up for others and can pick a pass for the runners. He'd also be a good foil for the two wide players in a way Billing, Lerma or Gosling can't quite manage.

Just a small point but has he come down here from Tier 4?

I know you can move re work, but he is not employed by us, just training.

I'd play him as the front prong in a midfield three. Tidy on the ball, good dribbler, can find space and hold it up for others and can pick a pass for the runners. He'd also be a good foil for the two wide players in a way Billing, Lerma or Gosling can't quite manage.
Spot on krisikka Wiltshire would be a great addition. He is a creative passer that would link up well with Brooks and Lewis Cook.

;