Jack Wilshere

One thing the video does show is how the criticism of Jacks stats when he was here last time for assists and goals is unbelievably harsh. How many certain goals did he set up that his team mates completely fluffed their lines over?

peeps often seem to warm to other people when they converse in a bit more detail, be it via podcast, book or chatting over a (good quality) beer in a pub. social media on the other hand, just seems to bring out the worst in most people, and cause problems. not an ideal situation, given the way things are going is it!

:utc:

One thing the video does show is how the criticism of Jacks stats when he was here last time for assists and goals is unbelievably harsh. How many certain goals did he set up that his team mates completely fluffed their lines over?
Well if Wilshere passes to Solanke there is going to be quite a lot more fluffing of lines.

Stay uninjured!!! . Looked absolute quality today , no reason he couldn’t tear the Championship a new one , and be the best bit of transfer business in a long while .

Pretty much what I just said in the report. Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Jack comes across as a top professional. His ability is way beyond this level and his positive attitude and desire to win stands out in any interview he does. We will never be able to offer something similar to playing in front of 60,000 at Arsenal, but if by some miracle Woodgate and/or the next managerial incumbent can get this talented but thoroughly disjointed team to get a grip and we get promoted via the lottery of the play-offs (sadly I don't think we are going to be able to match Brentford, Swansea or the carrot crunchers - even though Brentford are the only team in this entire division I have been impressed with) then we may be able to offer PL football to Jack with a team for which he is an integral part...plus it is one of the best parts of England to call home!

30000 of those fans will worship him
30000 of those fans will be on his back waiting for the first missed pass or tackle or lack of goals.

He seems a totally different player than when here before. He's got goals in him and looks as if he's hungry to prove himself.

He seems a totally different player than when here before. He's got goals in him and looks as if he's hungry to prove himself.
He did hit the woodwork quite a few times in his loan spell (I think a couple at Watford) whereas yesterday hit the post and went in

;